Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ZM Maps which aren't on the admin list!

1. Default ZM Maps which aren't on the admin list!

We added several new maps just recently however there are a few which aren't showing up in my admin list:

They are as follows:

Atix_Helicopter_Urban_Edition
    zm_airport
    ze_indiana_jones
    Castle_Chaos
    zm_csk_4corners

Just looking out for it, Zero. I was wanting to get in some testing on live. Was only able to get in little town, which seems to be a pretty big hit! =O

Thanks for the new maps!

EDIT - There is a map issue with lego involving map textures to not download client-side so it feels like I'm playing hello kitty island adventure with zombies (awesome for me, but not for some).
    Last edited by OMGBEARS; 01-08-2010 at 01:14 PM.

2. Default

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

and fubar v4

4. Default

It's funny yours and James's post are exactly at the same time and the maps are listed in the same order..lol.

I've been wondering why we never play 4 Corners lately.

5. Default

Wanted to bring this back to attention. Should be a quick fix.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

They are on the list but I added them again for good measure...

7. Default

I will check now and then update this post with my results, Zero.

<3

EDIT w/update -

They still aren't showing up on the admin list.
    Last edited by OMGBEARS; 01-08-2010 at 06:44 PM.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

8. Default

Why aren't they showing up then? I'll wait until the map changes to check again. It especially makes no sense because csk_4corners used to be on it.

9. Default

Maybe the list is too long...!?

or maybe something changed what file it is using...

10. Default

It couldn't be that the list is too big, because you removed like 20 bad maps, right?