Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: xXHoly-DartXx App

1. Default

Do you have a Mic? I can understand why you wouldn't use it being a girl and this is CSS but, still curious, also I dont think I've really hardly ever played with you unless the servers are populated by a bunch of mic spammers.

If I recall your a good player, look forward to seeing you more in game and good luck.

Listen well. Everything I tell you is a lie. Every question I ask you is a trick. You will find no truth in me. Though you believe nothing else, you may rest your faith in this.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wickedtribe View Post
    Do you have a Mic? I can understand why you wouldn't use it being a girl and this is CSS but, still curious, also I dont think I've really hardly ever played with you unless the servers are populated by a bunch of mic spammers.

If I recall your a good player, look forward to seeing you more in game and good luck.
    Yeah i have a mic, and i think iv played with you a few time in pub with other people as well but thanks for the good luck

3. Default

+1 a good player I hope to see more zmod players get in the team. Good luck!
    http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1040/pinkym.jpg

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Sammy? I thought it was Stacey? lol.

Good luck anyway! +1
    LOL, just lol : XD~ Dart said to me before we or (she) made the app, i bet you walter is going to say Stacey, i laughed and im like yea right, she proved me wrong /sad face
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    You and Sonic are cousins?

Good luck, Dart.
    and yes this is VERY OLD news me and dart are cousins
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    LOL, just lol : XD~ Dart said to me before we or (she) made the app, i bet you walter is going to say Stacey, i laughed and im like yea right, she proved me wrong /sad face

and yes this is VERY OLD news me and dart are cousins
    Next I'll find out Holy Sh*t is your father..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

O.O..

7. Default

James

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by *Holy-Dart* View Post
    O.O..

Dart I'm your father shut up.

alls I can say!!

10. Default

So who's the mother...?