Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Gungame player issues

1. Default

yeah, the other night, this asshole named ZERO DEATHS!! would leave and rejoin each time he got killed.

edit: i don't ever rejoin on gg, unless i'm on a map i hate and everyone else is on pistols and i'm on para. but one amazing time someting like that happened (not pistols but the next lowest person was on lv. 15) and i kept dying and eventually i think i killed, maybe envy with a para from across the map and no-one could believe i was still on para. i didn't do too badly that round either

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    yeah, the other night, this asshole named ZERO DEATHS!! would leave and rejoin each time he got killed.
    There was problems like this in ZM, except people did it before they got killed. So I understand. It shouldn't be tolerated, especially not from Wallie.

Is it still occurring? I had a talk with him around the time this thread was first made. He denied doing it, but at least he knows people are watching.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    There was problems like this in ZM, except people did it before they got killed. So I understand. It shouldn't be tolerated, especially not from Wallie.

Is it still occurring? I had a talk with him around the time this thread was first made. He denied doing it, but at least he knows people are watching.

how does that work in the zombie server, they would spawn as a zombie would they not?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    how does that work in the zombie server, they would spawn as a zombie would they not?
    Yea but what they were doing was disconnecting right before they got tagged so it wouldn't lower their score... a bit different but the same concept.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    Yea but what they were doing was disconnecting right before they got tagged so it wouldn't lower their score... a bit different but the same concept.
    Well in GG it affects the game, not rank.
    Rejoining for rank is useless.

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    I agree with Vladninja. We should not allow an admin to do this. First we need a demo though...
    +1 with agreeing with Vlad. I, along with Envy ( i think ), will definitely kick someone if I see them resetting their score more than once. I will do a verbal and admin text warning and if they do it again, they are gone. Usually works well...

This should definitely be a written out rule on the site though.
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]