Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Admin Inf abuse

1. Default

i was staying in the couch for more then 10 second staring at the zombies and they just won't tag me as zombie

2. Default

Wow.. Inf needs to just disappear again..

I hope you were unbanned. But please be sure not to ztele from zombies.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

You were breaking cades, zteleing from zombies and like I stated before 'being a retard'. You were warned first time by being frozen, second time by me typing to you that you are a retard, and last time for breaking my cade by 1337 minute ban. Suck my balls and have a good day.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inf ibis.a View Post
    You were breaking cades, zteleing from zombies and like I stated before 'being a retard'. You were warned first time by being frozen, second time by me typing to you that you are a retard, and last time for breaking my cade by 1337 minute ban. Suck my balls and have a good day.
    Still doesn't explain why you banned another admin.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jeimuzu View Post
    still doesn't explain why you banned another admin.
    pwnt nub cake

6. Default

so, can we remove his admin already?

if im not mistaken this is far from the first time inf has caused problems.

perhaps a server wide ban is in order...

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

I do think INF is an idiot but I don't think he did enough to have his admin removed.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

8. Default

are you for cereal masta?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    I do think INF is an idiot but I don't think he did enough to have his admin removed.
    Mastagunz, Although I love you (no homo) THIS DUDE DESERVES it this morning around 12 pm EST there were people who suicided if they were 1st zombie, I'm like INF do your job and freeze then, I called him a retard after that I raged with 5 other people
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

10. Default

This guy has about 4 threads on him, and the first time was thought that he was taken care of. Second time he doesn't learn. Because he never will.

Riddle me this though. Since when is freezing someone warning them about the rules? Did you actually post it on admin chat or csay (or whatever command it is these days). I hate to break it to you, but hardly anyone reads the rules and as an admin, you need to remind players of the rules. How is it by calling someone a retard explaining to them what they did wrong? This just signifies your intellect to communicate with others.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me