Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Admin Inf abuse

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    I do think INF is an idiot but I don't think he did enough to have his admin removed.
    oh come on...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    so, can we remove his admin already?

if im not mistaken this is far from the first time inf has caused problems.

perhaps a server wide ban is in order...
    He was around a couple months ago and causing trouble too. Though I'm pretty sure if he starts messing up again he'll be dealt with. That or he'll just disappear again.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

if inf doesn't shape up than I vote we get rid of him.

he's had to many chances.

he does more harm than good in the IBIS community and in-game.

he needs to go.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post

he needs to go.
    soken like a true dick head

+1

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post

he needs to go.

here's an old Italian saying...

"You fuck up once, and you lose your 2 front teeth"

but I guess this will all be solved when zero implements the senior admins and the rank changes and what not in the future

I can't even count how many people ive seen say "doesn't matter what I do though, zero wont do fuck all about it" kinda sad that people would even think that way 2 begin with.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inf ibis.a View Post
    You were breaking cades, zteleing from zombies and like I stated before 'being a retard'. You were warned first time by being frozen, second time by me typing to you that you are a retard, and last time for breaking my cade by 1337 minute ban. Suck my balls and have a good day.
    alright, i'm not an admin, nor do i normally play on zombie mod. thus, i might not know the exact procedures you guys are supposed to go through on that server.

HOWEVER, i do believe that players are supposed to be warned, then punished, or at least warned at the same time. the "first warning" you gave was apparently a freezing. freezing doesn't constitute a warning if no reason is given, because if the player isn't told what they did wrong, they'll just end up doing it again out of ignorance. the "second warning" you gave, was typing that he was a retard. as i said, i don't play zombie mod, so i wouldn't know if that is some special code or inside joke that means "you did this and this and this, don't do it again" but to me, it just looks like flaming. (bad thing for admin to do) And finally, your "third warning", a l33t ban. just like the freezing though, you didn't FUCKING WARN!