-=toy=-=québec=-fr
    walterbrunswick
    ai_scout
    maynard x2
    thelittlesthobo
    jeimuzu
    danger danger!!
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    Thanks guys, I'm surprised I have this many people posted I'm my app!

36 post other then me
    775 views that's almost 800!

I find the a lot in just an app for a little over 6 months..... I have one thing to say .......... DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!! I also have never once seen my app get to the dreaded second page that nobody ever clicks and looks on...... We all no if you get there your just Old new.

Anyways I just want to Thank everyone of you again for commenting on my app.

Holy-Sonic
    XxMastagunzxX x4
    *Holy-Dart*
    ๖ReS
    wickedtribe
    OMGBEARS
    -=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
    walterbrunswick
    AI_Scout
    maynard x2
    TheLittlestHobo
    Jeimuzu
    Rezel x2
    whytboiz33
    Bumpkin
    Lovely Ritta
    DeadEyeDeNNi$
    Clone
    echo501st
    Magic Tortoise x2
    loka
    acolyte_to_jippity
    hallwagner
    Carina
    Spasm
    XX0wnsXY
    BladeTwinSwords
    DJ_MikeyRevile
    THE HOLY SH**T!

Yes you get a multiplier beside your name if I've see you posted more then once here
    I was so upset when I didn't see my name in there but then I realized I hadn't commented

+1 for my darling mag! <3 marry me.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by chase View Post
    I was so upset when I didn't see my name in there but then I realized I hadn't commented

+1 for my darling mag! <3 marry me.
    Oh baby you know it.

Chase you have now been added to the list

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    danger danger!!
    I knew you would says something about walter
    Last edited by mag36; 07-07-2010 at 01:59 PM.

4. Default

:tips hat:
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

haha Aco your way to predictable..

And mag.. you know every one loves you.. thats why.. + you would make a great clan member..
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

6. Default

+1 we shouldnt even be doin +1 on mag..coz its gawd damn mag people! he's 1 of the people that i trust out there! he wouldnt let you down. great admin!

7. Default

-1. Never trust this fucking retard with anything or anyone who means more to you than this trash.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    -1. Never trust this fucking retard with anything or anyone who means more to you than this trash.
    Loka, you can be mad at me all you want I tryed to apologize to you if you don't want to accept it then don't. It was a mistake on my part and I had to find out from other people you were mad at me and I tried to apologize to you and you never responded back. Bash me here if you want to doesn't bother me.

9. Default

bash deez nutz

10. Default

What you did doesn't even merit a fucking apology. It merits shutting the fuck up and minding your own god damn fucking business not to stick your fucking nose in other peoples REAL LIFE friendships, issues, lives, love lives, interests etc. It shows you have a piss poor character of not knowing when to mind your fucking business. It merits you have NO FUCKING RESPECT FOR ANYONE. So shove your apology up your throat. It should have been shoved so tight you never had the chance to breathe.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me