Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Mag36 App

1. Default

been out of loop of the community for a little over a year now. Never was quite gone but had to put shit on hold and focus on Real life shit for a while.
    Hopefully Im still thought of as a valued member of the community and start being more active again.

2. Default

god father. you always have a lac in our home.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    been out of loop of the community for a little over a year now. Never was quite gone but had to put shit on hold and focus on Real life shit for a while.
    Hopefully Im still thought of as a valued member of the community and start being more active again.
    i'd love to see you back in-game sometime, i remember you from my early days.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    i'd love to see you back in-game sometime, i remember you from my early days.
    lol back then you were the noob to the community and that everyone thought you were a hacker except me owns and a few others with your mad shooting skills

5. Default

lol back then you were the noob to the community and that everyone thought you were a hacker except me owns and a few others with your mad shooting skills
    he is a hacker... i have watched it.

6. Default

Mmmmmm
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

7. Default

Hopefully Im still thought of as a valued member of the community.
    You've always been good in my books. but it's time you give up this afk shit and return.

Maynard - The WCS Guy