Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Banned by Dennis

1. Default Banned by Dennis

Happened just now, he called it speedhacks but in reality i was just bunnyhopping, anybody there can vouch for me and he also has a demo of it.

I'm sure he just doesnt know what that is, so thats why he mistook it for speedhacking.

As far as i know theres no rule against it as long as im not scripting?

STEAM_0:1:1050957
    Fear is a Liar.

2. Default

Yes he was not speed hacking he was just bunny hopping so i say Unban Now! =]

3. Default

lol looks like someone is jealous

4. Default

LoL Denni$, He was bhopping it looks like speedhacks if your really pro at it
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

5. Default

YEAH for once is not I who ban Chase xD

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=Toy=-=Québec=-FR View Post
    YEAH for once is not I who ban Chase xD
    HaHa

7. Default

i think..i can unban you ! with Rcon Commands ! =O but Is what I am right!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=Toy=-=Québec=-FR View Post
    i think..i can unban you ! with Rcon Commands ! =O but Is what I am right!
    Dude.... l2english, your posts always confuse the shit out of me lol.

Listen well. Everything I tell you is a lie. Every question I ask you is a trick. You will find no truth in me. Though you believe nothing else, you may rest your faith in this.

9. Default

I think I may be able to unban Chase with Rcon commands .... but do I have the right to do that

10. Default

Much beter, as far as that goes I don't believe you to have the right to unban him, Leave that to Zero, its for him to judge.

Listen well. Everything I tell you is a lie. Every question I ask you is a trick. You will find no truth in me. Though you believe nothing else, you may rest your faith in this.