Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Banned by Dennis

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=Toy=-=Québec=-FR View Post
    i think..i can unban you ! with Rcon Commands ! =O but Is what I am right!
    Quote Originally Posted by -=Toy=-=Québec=-FR View Post
    I think I may be able to unban Chase with Rcon commands .... but do I have the right to do that
    This. LOL. "Much better." Tommy I see progress

As far as bhopping goes, I think the old folks just can't keep up with what the kids can do these days lol They are like "omgwtfbbqHAAAAAAAAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX BANANAHAMMER!"

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    This. LOL. "Much better." Tommy I see progress

3. Default

okay so im unbanned now but i dont know why.. kinda concerning..
    Fear is a Liar.

4. Default

It wasn't permanent most likely. Dennis would have posted with a demo in the bans section if it were.

5. Default

thats why im confused.. if i were speedhacking, it would be a perma ban and he would have posted. he told me i was being banned for speedhacking and he had a demo.. if it wasnt speedhacking then what was i banned for?

it would really help if dennis put in his 2 cents here..
    Fear is a Liar.

6. Default

New Section on the forum "Admin Fail"

7. Lightbulb

OK, so here's my comment on this deal..

I do stil in fact feel he was hacking... Was I right in banning him? Well I think so as there were to many situations that he was in to look like a honest player..

Do I have a demo? Absolutely, I demo allmost everyone that plays on GG..

Do I need to post it? No because I only banned him for 7 days which brings me to the subject of WHY otjher admins are stepping in here and over riding my ban? That in itself is OUT OF THE QUESTION and as I understand it illegal?

If he wants my abjucation then it would be ME to deal with the situation not
    A N Y other admin !!!!

ALSO, there are other aspects that were NOT brought to lioght here, such as...

-Players do NOT disrespect an ADMIN on line
    -Players do NOT call ADMINS disrespectful names and upset the gameplay etc
    -Players do NOT tell ADMIONs that they are not doing their job properly for dealing with a person that INSISTS on player under the "noname" tag which is against server rules and batter the ADMIN for it

Please follow protocol people and keep your shit together! I wiil honor your decisions and I expect you to honor mine

DED
    Last edited by DeadEyeDeNNi$; 12-30-2009 at 09:38 PM.
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

8. Default

I think you're safe, Dennis. As far as I know if you ban someone for 7 days with the popup menu you get from typing admin into console, it only bans them for 5 minutes. You have to manually put in the console the command to ban someone, as well as manually put in the duration of the ban, or it only kicks them.

So what that means is that another admin didn't cross you, or doubt your decision, it's simply that you didn't know the command produced via the popup is bugged.

So much love, Dennis. Many <3's.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    OK, so here's my comment on this deal..

I do stil in fact feel he was hacking... Was I right in banning him? Well I think so as there were to many situations that he was in to look like a honest player..

Do I have a demo? Absolutely, I demo allmost everyone that plays on GG..

Do I need to post it? No because I only banned him for 7 days which brings me to the subject of WHY otjher admins are stepping in here and over riding my ban? That in itself is OUT OF THE QUESTION and as I understand it illegal?

If he wants my abjucation then it would be ME to deal with the situation not
    A N Y other admin !!!!

ALSO, there are other aspects that were NOT brought to lioght here, such as...

-Players do NOT disrespect an ADMIN on line
    -Players do NOT call ADMINS disrespectful names and upset the gameplay etc
    -Players do NOT tell ADMIONs that they are not doing their job properly for dealing with a person that INSISTS on player under the "noname" tag which is against server rules and batter the ADMIN for it

Please follow protocol people and keep your shit together! I wiil honor your decisions and I expect you to honor mine

DED

Another demo
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    I think you're safe, Dennis. As far as I know if you ban someone for 7 days with the popup menu you get from typing admin into console, it only bans them for 5 minutes. You have to manually put in the console the command to ban someone, as well as manually put in the duration of the ban, or it only kicks them.

So what that means is that another admin didn't cross you, or doubt your decision, it's simply that you didn't know the command produced via the popup is bugged.

So much love, Dennis. Many <3's.
    Just so you didn't miss my post, Dennis.