Thread: Remove all talk from PuG

1. Default Remove all talk from PuG

On more then one occasion I have logged onto the PuG server and had people from the opposing team ghost like crazy. All talk is great for gun game, but not so much for PuGs, you can't even make a plan to go somewhere without the other team knowing about it. I just find it annoying and even though I am a regular on ibis servers, it makes me want to play PuG elsewhere.

2. Default

Pub, ok now with that out of the way...

I agree whole-heartedly with him, and besides we like always have an admin on when theres alot of players that can turn it on if the server wants to.

Listen well. Everything I tell you is a lie. Every question I ask you is a trick. You will find no truth in me. Though you believe nothing else, you may rest your faith in this.

3. Default

Or maybe Zero can make a command to start an automatic vote once there's 2 real people per team, to ask if they want to turn alltalk off.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

I ghost when it's needed. I don't like campers.

5. Default

Ghosting is wrong even when people camp. All talk is nice, brings a friendly feeling to the game imo.
    http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1040/pinkym.jpg

6. Default

U can setup ur mic for team only if it's that bad and type to general chat.

Switching it back for other servers isn't hard. Be a little more innovative and find solutions instead of bitching about it and trying to lay it on someone else to solve your issues.
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    Ghosting is wrong even when people camp. All talk is nice, brings a friendly feeling to the game imo.
    Nah, only pussies camp.

8. Default

We also have a Ventrilo.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.