Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Empire Total War

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    How did you get DDR2 for video memory. Vid cards do not even use DDR?! Do you have GDDR2? Note that most cards now use GDDR5 and 3. GDDR2 would be very rare and old for a 1gb card...
    yea GDDR2.

it really is an odd card, usually they are sold with gddr3 but this has a gig of gddr2. Idk what to say

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

2. Default

I can say to keep that gddr cool and not to try to oc it much b/c it will be hotter and use more voltage than gddr3. Logically you can oc the core still but I would leave the vidram alone.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I can say to keep that gddr cool and not to try to oc it much b/c it will be hotter and use more voltage than gddr3. Logically you can oc the core still but I would leave the vidram alone.
    its overclocked~16% and gets to a max of 62 Celsius on load. 41 at idle
    Core oc from 600 to 700 mhz
    Memory oc from 400 to 520 mhz
    Shaders are overclocked from 1500mhz to 1750mhz

I dont have any problems with it

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

Oh your fine with that, I normally oc memory 30+% although check this OC out that I did for the 280 record(until recently broken by 810(he used voltage mods and mine is without any)):

That is default clock is 602 and that is at 806 and the core temp is <50C under max load.

5. Default

I just saw that there is no cheats for empire total war or for napoleon total war. This will probably stop me from buying the games because i often used cheats to learn the geography of the time period. Without them i don't think i would be as invested in the game.
    -MBP

6. Default

you shldnt have to cheat in the empire series since money isnt a problem in the game imo, but cheating on the older total wars like medi too is hilarious, having massive profesional armies while kicking french arse.

7. Default

I just bought napoleon total war. Ill check it out when it finishes downloading.
    -MBP

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    I just bought napoleon total war. Ill check it out when it finishes downloading.
    plz do. interested if it's worth the buy or not.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

i think it wld be worth it imo

campaign trailer

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

multiplayer trailer

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

10. Default

Seen them. I did my research beforehand. I just hope the develop cheats for this one.
    -MBP