Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: Empire Total War

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Curdy View Post
    its not like im cheating online now, no need to get all worked up about it, in fact it becomes even more challenging if i do cheat in medi2 since the european states band together to destroy me.
    I'm not worked up... I'm just saying there's no challenge when you cheat... how could it possibly be harder... all you need to do is just keep creating generals, armys... and what not... it's cheating... how the hell is there any form of challenge evne if the entire game bands together... your still cheating and can double your empire with a few key strokes...

Cheatings bad mmmmmmkay

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

shouldn't knock it till you try it =P

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Curdy View Post
    shouldn't knock it till you try it =P
    fine...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Bumping this for Napolean total war. has anyone got it?

Because i have and its a much better game than empire. i have not stoped playing it since i got it in hong kong like a week ago.

5. Default

I am still trying to play empire every once and a while when it does not crash. So far I am in 1717 with 25+ territories. I control everything west of savery and westopia. I also have the colonies and the islands except for cuba and dr. I have all trade locations. I have trade with every nation I am not at war with. I also have 4 Universities and am about to take north Africa. Once I secure North America I will take the rich South American mining territories. Estimate 20 years to conquer the entire New World. If I say on target I could conquer earth by 1800.

6. Default

for me France has been utterly crushed by my might British forces, the level of wealth im bringing in from America, South America, Africa and the middle east has funded my major campaign in Europe, after France was crushed i carved europe up into larger states controlled by my protected states that i liberated early on in the campaign (I shall have some srceens soon). By this stage i had hoped for peace. but since this is total war that wont last long.

And so the alliance between Russia, Prussia and Austria and myself that fought against Napoleon is no more.

And now a new conflict has broken out, Against me and my Protected states, and im dragged into another conflict with my old Allies kinda sucks draged into a war to protect Austria as a soverign state. (what sucks the most is i saved those bastards from the Frenchy's, and they declare war on me!)

Prussian resistence is weakening, they have one region left. Russia is proving tricky taken moscow though. (begining to wish i never traded technology now)

sad thing is i only have 8 turns left T_T i doubt i will finish the Russians in time.

I think next time i play im playing it on hard that will be a mighty challenge!