Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Empire Total War

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wickedtribe View Post
    Quick tip, do not use militia or any form of light infantry that you would use in the campaign, while they work well in campaign they suck HORRIBLY in the online battles.... ur beter off with the most expensive best troups possible.... Incedentaly the turks jannisary heavy inf. can beat any other inf. unit in one on one... threw me way off because i always thought the hashashim and conquistidors were the strongest...
    thx for the heads up.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

You all got me ETW for Christmas so thanks. (it was like 75% off)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    You all got me ETW for Christmas so thanks. (it was like 75% off)
    no problem

best 10 dollars a month ive ever spent.
    Last edited by maynard; 01-05-2010 at 09:10 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Napoleon total war? Anyone going to get it. I just started replaying Rome total war again this week and have become re-addicted. I skipped empire total war cuz i didnt have the money, now i think im going to shell out for napoleon total war. Anyone agree?
    -MBP

5. Default

Is this related at all the Age of Empires?

If so I'm all in.

6. Default

no its on a much much larger scale

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    Napoleon total war? Anyone going to get it. I just started replaying Rome total war again this week and have become re-addicted. I skipped empire total war cuz i didnt have the money, now i think im going to shell out for napoleon total war. Anyone agree?
    yeah I'm getting it. I also heard that they fixed a lot of AI bugs in this 1, and just current problems in general. looking forward 2 it.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

yeah plus each nation won't have the same unit types like line infantry will be unique to each nation.

9. Default

I was surprised how abruptly the campaign ends. I figured that you had to hold the territories until 1825 not just get 15 or what ever by then. Otherwise I would have just rushed and won faster. I still won by the end of 1783 but if it kept going to 1825 I could have taken the map.

10. Default

I just bought the expansion pack for medi 2. excited 2 play the americas and other custom campaigns.

Maynard - The WCS Guy