Thread: battlefield 2

1. Default battlefield 2

ok folks, so i finally figured out how to keep punkbuster from kicking me whenever i play battlefield 2. you gotta disable the steam's in-game community. for some reason, punkbuster sees it as "bad" and ths kicks you from protected servers. now that i can play, does anyone else? i'd love to learn how, since the entire thing feels like starting css from scratch again...against several evas. i die fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

uuuuhhhh umm Bad company 2

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Curdy View Post
    uuuuhhhh umm Bad company 2
    uhhhh, poor as fuck.

i actually do alot better as a commander than i do otherwise.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?