Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Empire Total War

1. Default Empire Total War

any 1 else play this game? I just started playing it last night, always have been a huge fan of medieval total war... really enjoying the new 1 so far.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Ive had it for a long while, about a year now, I've gotten all single player achieves for it, I like the game but i don't like the warpath... at all... im waiting for napoleon total war to come out... it is soon but imo its just an expansion to empire even if it is a brand new game.

Listen well. Everything I tell you is a lie. Every question I ask you is a trick. You will find no truth in me. Though you believe nothing else, you may rest your faith in this.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wickedtribe View Post
    Ive had it for a long while, about a year now, I've gotten all single player achieves for it, I like the game but i don't like the warpath... at all... im waiting for napoleon total war to come out... it is soon but imo its just an expansion to empire even if it is a brand new game.
    I haven't played empire yet 2 say if I like or dis like it... so far though I see many improvements over the old 1... I like how you have little towns and villages you control now.. the technology unlock tree is kinda weird though.

the napoleon total war game will be lotts of fun

what specificly don't you like about the warpath?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    what specificly don't you like about the warpath?
    the fact that the entire UI is changed and harder for me to use, as well the only real way to win against a euro country is to outnumber them 3 to 1, as well commerce is alot harder to manage as your buildings are unique and perform multiple functions so its hard to decide which ones you need more than others, and to string it together, most people are hostill towards you which means diplomatic negotiations are nearly impossible unless you throw money you dont have at them, for trade which wont really benefit you as you dont have many trade goods as they are controlled by the euro and you cant construct the buildings to enhance trade like they can...

All in all I just dont like playin an america's faction as I did in the Medieval Kingdoms expansion.

Listen well. Everything I tell you is a lie. Every question I ask you is a trick. You will find no truth in me. Though you believe nothing else, you may rest your faith in this.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wickedtribe View Post
    the fact that the entire UI is changed and harder for me to use, as well the only real way to win against a euro country is to outnumber them 3 to 1, as well commerce is alot harder to manage.
    ill have 2 keep that in mind. what pissed me off right away is how there's so many factions you can't play... I was so happy when I saw there's like 40 factions and then found out you can only play like 10 of them or something... kinda stupid.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

huge fan of the total war series, but i much prefer medieval 2 than this one. ima get napolean total war though.

7. Default

this empire total war version is hard... the tech tree and researching shit is kind of a nightmare imo.....

any 1 know if you can position your units? in medieval I believe it was < and > would let you angle your troops on the battle field... but I can't find a button 2 make this happen.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

maynard try these to angle troops < and >

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Curdy View Post
    maynard try these to angle troops < and >
    I did that, cause that was the command for medi 2.... but in this 1 it just changes 2 my armed infantry when I hit < or >

is there any way 2 get a bonus for conquering?????

when a place starts rebelling how the fuck do you stop it with military??? or can you? cause the automated help NPC thing tells me 2 send my military in and wipe them out or lower taxes, but I don't get how I use the military 2 kill them.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

best way to quell rebellion is to stop it before it begins. maange your taxes till, it goes to green.