Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: banned by the INF

1. Default banned by the INF

lol i was slapping myself around on the atix like i always do and INF banned me not sure how long might be permanent but he shouldn;t be banning admins as far as i know right??? alot of you guys know i slap myself around and freak everyone out but i dont tag thats something i never do when imma slaping myself...

not sure what to do...

any advice?

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

Yeah beat the living shit out of INF.

3. Default

*dumb blonde look* So like umm didn't we have like some sort of like argument fuckfest about admins like abusing their power whether it was like slapping themselves by like giving themselves an advantage or like dispensing cash to only themselves like etc etc etc?

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    *dumb blonde look* So like umm didn't we have like some sort of like argument fuckfest about admins like abusing their power whether it was like slapping themselves by like giving themselves an advantage or like dispensing cash to only themselves like etc etc etc?
    Lol ya... something like that.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Clone was screwing around as he always does. Even so, Inf should not be banning other admins.

Inf is a horrible admin as I see it. Not because of this either.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Dispensing cash to self=/=slapping self around with no benefit.

Clone doesn't use the slap to reach hard to reach (or impossible to reach) places.

7. Default

I thought we got rid of this "INF" a long time ago o.o

8. Default

I have a confession to make. I always get full cash at the beginning of each round on Zmod.

But yeah, in all seriousness, unless INF is like.. Zero or Jigsaw he can't ban another admin. I could be mistaken; but I don't think I am.

9. Default

ok.. we seriously need a application process for admin. we can't have this fine community and then allow any person with 11 dollars 2 be an admin of 1 of our fine servers. it's a slap in the face 2 the community and it's regulars. all it takes is 1 person like inf or a person like chibby 2 cause months of anguish and problems for every 1, it's not fair.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    ok.. we seriously need a application process for admin. we can't have this fine community and then allow any person with 11 dollars 2 be an admin of 1 of our fine servers. it's a slap in the face 2 the community and it's regulars. all it takes is 1 person like inf or a person like chibby 2 cause months of anguish and problems for every 1, it's not fair.
    People can lie on applications, you know.