Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hello all

1. Default

Welcome! I remember seeing you a few times to. Just remember though, theres more on IBIS then just Zombiemod even though i still enjoy it

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    Welcome! I remember seeing you a few times to. Just remember though, theres more on IBIS then just Zombiemod even though i still enjoy it
    I remember you just because you have one of the scratchiest voices I have ever heard

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    I remember you just because you have one of the scratchiest voices I have ever heard
    What's with you and making fun of peoples voices?!

HUHUH!??!?!

ohai, btw<33
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin View Post
    What's with you and making fun of peoples voices?!

HUHUH!??!?!

well I havnt really said anything about mag. but thats something I remember about him, and you, I just found it funny that the alot of people were, even though I didnt think it was that bad

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    There's mag killing people with a defender on pub. I'm pretty much spec'ing him with my pants down the entire time.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    well I havnt really said anything about mag. but thats something I remember about him, and you, I just found it funny that the alot of people were, even though I didnt think it was that bad
    I'm just busting your balls, y0.

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    There's mag killing people with a defender on pub. I'm pretty much spec'ing him with my pants down the entire time.
    roflzlmfao!
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley