Thread: GG Music.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default GG Music.

I played the gg for a few hours today, end every time someone won the music came on. But it was all crappy shit like DDR shit that no one likes. I don't know if i just got an unlucky set of songs, but there was no rap or rock. We need to do something about this because that music was Horrible! Like bad, like i wanted to disconnect and rejoin so that i would only have to load the new map and not hear those cats being slaughtered.
    -MBP

2. Default

lmfao i did hear a few songs i thought didn't deserve to be victory songs too

3. Default

I have about 30 requests to add more of that music. But there are like 5 songs of that type of music and 25 rock and rap songs...

4. Default

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqkFnKDlblY

We should add this song to the server, its catchy and it wont drone out people talking about the previous game. You will find yourself humming or whistling it.

P.S. D-monic i love your avatar.
    -MBP

5. Default

nice song, and i love it too hehe

6. Default

I dont know if this is at all possible but it would be kind of cool if each person could pick their own song to be played when they win, maybe from a list or something, so whenever that person wins everone knows it by there song, just a idea...