Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Stars Abuseing powers

1. Default Stars Abuseing powers

Banned by Stars for no reason what so ever. there were probally more than just me banned

2. Default

Same, I had just gotten on, and Stars just started banning everyone.

3. Default

Which Server I'll have a talk with this guy.
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

4. Default

admin abuse strikes again

5. Default

He wasnt a real admin, just some guy hacking the server.

6. Default

hacker has been baned and everything fixed

7. Default

well thats one thing down zero, now you need to activate darts admin and put 4 corners on the admin map selection list and that should be everything.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 01-07-2010 at 10:32 AM.
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

8. Default

It's still saying i'm banned.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    well thats one thing down zero, now you need to activate darts admin and put 4 corners on the admin map selection list and that should be everything.
    Refer to this: http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2504

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10. Default

Vlad and I went into ZM and to ban a hacker (STEAM_0:0:11634752) but it banned L1k3@B055 and someone else for some reason. Could you please unban those two and ban the hacker? He was crashing the server.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.