Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Gonna buy a laptop

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i have a sony vaio and im really happy with it. no problems for the two years ive had it. i think the sony or toshiba are both great choices.
    no Sony VAIO is shit I refuse to buy anything for computers from sony. like I said Lolsbian, NO DELLS and tell me what exactlly do you want the laptop and I'll tell you what you should get
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    no Sony VAIO is shit I refuse to buy anything for computers from sony. like I said Lolsbian, NO DELLS and tell me what exactlly do you want the laptop and I'll tell you what you should get
    My Dell works fine so I don't know what your problem is.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    I want to be able to game--all types of gaming, from Aion to counterstrike to The Sims. Size is not an issue but 15 inches is too small. I also need a cd/dvd burner (although I'm willing to compromise). And of course to be able to write, research, web surf, watch movies, and be able to withstand back and forth traveling. It needs to not need an upgrade for at least two years, or not go obsolete for more than that--although that can't really be controlled too much considering my price range of no more than 1300.

I don't tend to use laptops on my lap. I've got a desk and so does the school I go to. Reliable wireless is a must. It has to be able to also withstand being turned on and off a lot since I wouldn't leave it on during my hour long commutes back and forth to work and classes and home.

4. Default

i picked up an asus. they are pretty damn good gaming laptops. i can play everything from MW2 to CSS.

mine came equipped with the best wireless was last year (n or r or something like that) as for durability, mine has spent almost a year in iraq and it still runs like a champ.

best of all i picked up mine for less than a grand! it was on sale but meh it was only like 1100 full price. best buy ftw

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton