Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I can't sleep tonight!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    If only school was my only worry... I remember those days...

FYI College is a lot more fun than high school. (ESPECIALLY what I'll be taking starting May ... welding plumbing electrical etc etc )

I'm worried about other things, like getting a good education, a good job, what exactly it is that I want to do, a MOTHERFUCKING GREEN CARD, leaving home, surviving war, a nice steady girl, the future, etc... (not particularly in that order)...
    all of that=stress

2. Default

FYI College is a lot more fun than high school. (ESPECIALLY what I'll be taking starting May ... welding plumbing electrical etc etc )

I'm worried about other things, like getting a good education, a good job, what exactly it is that I want to do, a MOTHERFUCKING GREEN CARD, leaving home, surviving war, a nice steady girl, the future, etc... (not particularly in that order)...
    So you plan on living in the US for a while?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    So you plan on living in the US for a while?
    If all goes according to plan, and if I make it through the Marines and survive Iraq/Afghanistan, yes.

4. Default

If all goes according to plan, and if I make it through the Marines and survive Iraq/Afghanistan, yes.
    Well good luck to ya

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Well good luck to ya
    Yeah, thanks. Seems like it might take a while from this point in time.

What are your plans?

6. Default

well i am also worried about my financial situation.. jobs are hard to come by where i live. i have a friend that put in applications at ten stores and none of them have called back. i applied at four places and havent heard anything. working for my parents and neighbors isnt quite cutting it..

im also worried about my health. ill just say diabetes sucks.

but good luck with your worries walter. your list is long but im sure youll work them out in time.

but im not gonna come back to this thread though because im going to try and not think about these things lol

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

7. Default

Yeah, thanks. Seems like it might take a while from this point in time.

What are your plans?
    My plans, well immediately, pass high school (as of now I have 3 F's my own fault but I know I can fix em), after that I have a few options that I haven't fully though out yet. Community college for 2 years if I don't get excepted into a Public University, then go to a public University. I could also choose to move to South Dakota and start working on the farm.
    I don't have any plans on joining the military, but I don't mind getting drafted in.

8. Default

Do community first then university.

Also I hate that you guys are trying to sleep at night but can't, when im bone ass tired and want to sleep (hallucinating really bad) but its mid day.
    Last edited by anex; 01-02-2010 at 07:26 AM.

Rough night as well, slept for about an hour and had an awful dream and just couldn't go back to sleep again.

10. Default

Good luck walter... My 2 best friends are leaving for Iraq in a few months. Bio clocks suck... so use to waking up early for work and staying up and partying doesnt help when your body gets your ass up at 6 am... lol.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones