Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: i got a question

  1. Default i got a question

    WHy did you unban aerisdies he was banend for being racist to someone he called a certain indiviual a n lover

  2. Default

    supposedly you got him mistaken for someone else, you sure it was him?

  3. Default

    Well Zero gave time for the amdin to respond to his Unban request. He gave 3 days and you never bothered to check in the forum so he was unbanned. Try to keep up with the forums after you ban someone incase they do come and complain

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Well Zero gave time for the amdin to respond to his Unban request. He gave 3 days and you never bothered to check in the forum so he was unbanned. Try to keep up with the forums after you ban someone incase they do come and complain
    Try to keep up with the forums "period"


    Peace!!!

  5. Default

    Also only hacking or extreme things warrant perma bans. If the user does something like that again you should ban them for like a week to get it through their head.



  6. Default

    personally i ban racism for 7 days... it may seem a bit extreme but really... they need to learn a lesson... if i see the same person offend on the same offense again... i personally think a perm ban is warranted....


    if somebody dosnt want to learn then fuck em.... let them play elsewhere...




    We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. General George S. Patton

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    personally i ban racism for 7 days... it may seem a bit extreme but really... they need to learn a lesson... if i see the same person offend on the same offense again... i personally think a perm ban is warranted....


    if somebody dosnt want to learn then fuck em.... let them play elsewhere...
    Yeah 7 days sounds good!

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Also only hacking or extreme things warrant perma bans. If the user does something like that again you should ban them for like a week to get it through their head.
    i abnned him for 30 minutes

  9. Default

    Remember that I consider rules in this game to be according to it's rating of 18+ thus that language is allowed but like all things should not be out of control. "racist" terms are a part of this and I see a difference is the use of "racist" words as curse words ad as derogatory statements. If a player is saying a word ie just saying it ask them to stop first and maybe kick them.

    Users who are being racist, ie actually directing language at an individual player should be punished severely as they are verbally assaulting others on the basis of race.



  10. Cool

    yea, just the offhand comment of a racial word or slogan warrants a warning... multiple warnings, a kick, multiple kicks, a ban... and if somebody is verbally assaulting another with such racial slurs.... just go straight for 7 days... fuck em... let them learn respect....




    We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. General George S. Patton

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •