Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New admin order glitch

1. Arrow New admin order glitch

I realized that I have not got e-mails from paypal like I should with the admin data when you order. I am going to see what is wrong and try to fix it. I might need to e-mail everyone that ordered admin and ask for their information.

Sorry for the trouble.

Don't do it, he's been hacked. You will get robbed!..... JUST KIDDING.

3. Default

Actually I may need the 5 people that subscribed to cancel and reorder that really would be the fastest and then I just refund the first payment. I will look into this a bit more but fyi the problem is fixed for new subscriptions.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Actually I may need the 5 people that subscribed to cancel and reorder that really would be the fastest and then I just refund the first payment. I will look into this a bit more but fyi the problem is fixed for new subscriptions.
    5 more admins? Jesus...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

e-mails have now been sent out to those who ordered.

6. Default

poop

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

7. Default

Ok it is really fucked up. Paypal changed something so that I can not get the results of the steamid or user name. All I can get is the name of the people and how much monies. WTF is the point of user fields if I can not see the results!

Will you be able to fix it?
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    5 more admins? Jesus...
    my thoughts exactly.

srsly?
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

10. Default

Now that I know how to talk to paypal about it I will be dealing with them tomorrow.