Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: flash while shooting

Default flash while shooting

So, I believe its just me, but I am getting flashed when I shoot people. now I would blame it on just the class im on, but it happens on all my classes. i think im broke. I will post a demo later. Any ideas?
    Last edited by Superman; 01-05-2010 at 12:00 PM.

here is the demo, you will see that in the first one, its human alliance, then i switched to the next one, and resed and again flashed while just shooting a toe, then i switched to a 3rd and again flashed. It is like that on all chars, i just thought it was normal, but 90% of everyone else says it does not happen to them.

I also noticed that i flash when i get hit too, doesn't matter the class that hits me or what class I am on.

4. Default

lol triple posting? come on... click the edit button.

meat head.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Sorry, just trying to get this to someones attention so i can play a NORMAL game of wcs.

6. Default

does this happen only on the wcs server? have you tried other servers and even other wcs servers?

yes, its only on wcs. But i will double check in the pub and gungame to be sure.

Yes, I just checked, its only on the wcs server that i get flashed. It does it will all classes and it does it when I shoot or when I get shot.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    does this happen only on the wcs server? have you tried other servers and even other wcs servers?
    It only happens in the wcs server when you hit someone.

I believe someone said it happens when you are using a NVIDIA video card.

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    It only happens in the wcs server when you hit someone.

I believe someone said it happens when you are using a NVIDIA video card.
    I have 2 radeon hd 4870's crossfired.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    I have 2 radeon hd 4870's crossfired.
    Nevermind, then.