Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Phalanx<ibis.a>

1. Default

Yeah cujo, unlike zombie mod, pub doesn't have admin only chat. A nice asking of "hey cujo, you afk" should be enough.

but yeah, the pub is getting lame with the constant spawn campers.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    You see little vicious, no admin abuse I Told ya, but keep up the good work!
    yeah dual, i just wanted zero to check the logs. you seriously have no clue how much messages i get a week about admins.

btw, i think we should have an admin only night one of these weekends, i'm curious of who would do the best (pub, no modifying of money).

** and why am i little! im 24! lol **

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by vicious View Post
    Yeah cujo, unlike zombie mod, pub doesn't have admin only chat. A nice asking of "hey cujo, you afk" should be enough.

but yeah, the pub is getting lame with the constant spawn campers.
    First off I did ask all specs to join a team and the ones that didnt respond I kicked. So maybe if you were there to witness what I did, maybe you can have a say to the kick. To my knowledge I did not see Cujo saying anything about why he was kicked. I do recall him returning to the server and I didnt kick him afterwards.

4. Default

lol, were you talking into the mic again C.O., sometimes i can't hear you on it.

5. Default

Really this not important topic, lets keep a eye for more hackers, then what other admins are doing. If Zero wants to he can always check the log. Zero and Jigsaw is the ones at this moment who is in charge of monitoring admins.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by vicious View Post
    lol, were you talking into the mic again C.O., sometimes i can't hear you on it.
    I Was there when he ask him.

7. Default

He had just heard their was possibly an incident and that is all. As an admin he should report anything he hears so that it can be checked up on.

Now thanks to this I found out that I need to look up the console command for admin chat so you guys can use it in the pub.

Case closed