Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Phalanx<ibis.a>

1. Default Phalanx<ibis.a>

Admin's INGAME name: Phalanx<ibis.a>
    You're INGAME name:: Vicious

How did he/she abuse: Nocliping, blinding (maybe more)

Proof: Check the logs before 12:00 am est, public (about 11:30 from what im told)

I wasnt there, some people came into gungame and told me about it.
    Last edited by vicious; 06-16-2008 at 11:34 PM.

2. Default

You can't make a complaint if you wasn't there, thats for the ones who was abused. He is a IBIS member so thats not the way his name would look either.

3. Default

Oh i will make the complaint, i didn't see anything in the rules about, and if i have too, ill find the people there and make them come in.

And clan members are allowed to abuse?

4. Default

Well I was there, and his name did look like that. There was no-cliping going on, and it pissed off one player, that player said something to the fact of "admin abuse", and it would screw-up his pub ranking. He was later banned by Phalanx. I didn't do anything about it cuz .1 I'm new to the pub ( don't know the players that well) 2. there was a higher admin on.
    Hell I was even kicked while spec'ing a poss hacker.
    Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    omg dude, are you for realz a surgeon and emt? can you sign my chest? get a fuckin room
    truth of the matter is this... cujos hands can jerk me off

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by vicious View Post
    Oh i will make the complaint, i didn't see anything in the rules about, and if i have too, ill find the people there and make them come in.

And clan members are allowed to abuse?
    How are you gonna complant about something when you was not there, let the ones that was there make the post.And one person in no clip mode is not admin abuse. And cujo how was there a higher admin on when he been a admin over a year.

6. Default

Well the no-clip was used aleast twice, and the player would go around and knife the other team, you couldn't shoot the player either, and I have not been an admin for a year .. Tops 3 months
    Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    omg dude, are you for realz a surgeon and emt? can you sign my chest? get a fuckin room
    truth of the matter is this... cujos hands can jerk me off

7. Default

Well no admins are even supposed to have noclip...

8. Default

I Said phanlax is a admin for over a year.If you deem there another problem with a admin abusing his power then demo next time. Still 2 times is not admin abuse either.

9. Default

What use is the use for no-clip anyway ? It doesnt serve any purpose.
    Last edited by -=NYS=- C.O.; 06-17-2008 at 11:44 AM.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    I Said phanlax is a admin for over a year.If you deem there another problem with a admin abusing his power then demo next time. Still 2 times is not admin abuse either.
    yeah, i bet if he killed you with noclip you would be bitching. And as an admin, i like to help people with situations with this, if someone comes to me about abuse i'm going to see if its true and let zero know about it.