Thread: New Map

Default New Map

Hey everybody, just letting you get a glimpse of my up-and-coming new map! Rezel and I have been working on this for some time now and it has come to the point that we can finally show some of our work off so here you go! andy and all comments are welcome!!! http://s467.photobucket.com/albums/r...review%20pics/

2. Default

Cant tell much from the screen shots, but looks interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

Looks neat, especially since an Ibis fan/member is the one building it! Good job/start/finish...whatever haha.
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

4. Default

Looks Half-Life-esque (the original one from '98 for you young'uns).

How can anyone who plays CS:S not have played CS 1.6 or HL!?

Anyway, GJ on the map so far

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Looks Half-Life-esque
    That's what Rezel is aiming for.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

6. Default

I'm still waiting for Zero to fix the admin map list so we can play the Castle Chaos map that you made awhile ago.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I'm still waiting for Zero to fix the admin map list so we can play the Castle Chaos map that you made awhile ago.
    Please do! I cannot wait to play that!! because of the fact I also have a couple other maps that would be awesome to play!!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Looks Half-Life-esque (the original one from '98 for you young'uns).

How can anyone who plays CS:S not have played CS 1.6 or HL!?

Anyway, GJ on the map so far
    I havent played CS 1.6
    and yea it is supposed to be half-life like, its inspired by that elevator level.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

9. Default

The map is an escape hopefully built around to help with the fast zombie issue, i also am re-working the map so that there is multiple ways to get to the end of the map without having issues.

With a few new innovative ideas, i think you guys will enjoy some of the new ideas I've tried to throw into this map. If you have any other ideas that you would like to add in Please do tell I would like to hear the community's ideas.

This map is built off of the Chernobyl NPP accident, and is meant to follow a alternative storyline of escape from the exploding power plant and ofc from zombies.

Regards:
    Rezel
    Last edited by Rezel; 01-07-2010 at 02:23 AM.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rezel View Post
    i also am re-working the map so that there is multiple ways to get to the end of the map without having issues.
    Yay! Did you guys ever get that one problem fixed the other day?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.