Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Mod power!

1. Default

Whee!

It isn't an opportunity, it is a privilege.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 01-05-2010 at 06:03 PM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    not even sure I will still be playing in a year.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

ITB and Vlad have already abused their new powers.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin View Post
    And you haven't abused these forums with you 100+ posts tonight?

How many times did I tell you Zero can read every post anyone deleted...
    So the first abuse post, second, third, and so on where enough... but no please go ahead and keep up the tantrum.

5. Default

That isn't abuse Vlad its staying active in the forum, something everyone is encouraged to do.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin View Post
    Unless Vlad has deleted your posts I don't think he has abused his moderator powers. On the contrary; if anything he's been very civil in regards to his actions.

I really think that you should simply go to sleep and wait until tomorrow to see what Zero has to say!

Similar to what I'm doing now...

Much <3's to all.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Curdy View Post
    That isn't abuse Vlad its staying active in the forum, something everyone is encouraged to do.
    Correct Sir Curdy but not when its to simply Spam or Slander an IBIS Clan member or the server itself.... but not to worry my dear friend this issue and its links have already been sent to Zero.

@OMGbears I deleted about 4 of her posts tonight in all the drama (not gonna lie) but only ones that had no point just her Slandering IBIS Clan members.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    Correct Sir Curdy but not when its to simply Spam or Slander an IBIS Clan member or the server itself.... but not to worry my dear friend this issue and its links have already been sent to Zero.
    Autumn is (or was.. I dunno if she's posted further) simply doing what she thinks is correct. Sure it is because she is some awkward power-play with ITB (which is odd to call him that.. I'll just use inthebutt) and vice-versa, but both parties are equally responsible. Neither of them stop. In this case it simply requires a ruling from the head cheese and all will be restored to its previous beauty.

I'm betting ZERO's received a half dozen PMs just tonight in regards to this topic?

$16000 dollars on the pub says he has. Any takers!?
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    Autumn is (or was.. I dunno if she's posted further) simply doing what she thinks is correct. Sure it is because she is some awkward power-play with ITB (which is odd to call him that.. I'll just use inthebutt) and vice-versa, but both parties are equally responsible. Neither of them stop. In this case it simply requires a ruling from the head cheese and all will be restored to its previous beauty.

I'm betting ZERO's received a half dozen PMs just tonight in regards to this topic?

$16000 dollars on the pub says he has. Any takers!?
    Hell no I private messaged him myself... LOL

10. Default

Sure but the sheer level of ad hominen attacks on Autumn is just mind numbing it would take all day to go through them all.

Tbh I have no problem with the majority of people on the forum and in game, what I do have a problem with is when people personally attack her unjustly and without reason.

remember the community pics vlad?