Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Mod power!

1. Default

Now that members of the Clan Ibis have the power to moderate ... I ask myself a question ...

How to see those who abuse ...

by minute that will make a complaint .... it will be erased?

Imagine a person being Admin on the servers + Moderator on the forum ... and it clears the threads of complaints about him!?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=Toy=-=Québec=-FR View Post
    Now that members of the Clan Ibis have the power to moderate ... I ask myself a question ...

How to see those who abuse ...

by minute that will make a complaint .... it will be erased?

Imagine a person being Admin on the servers + Moderator on the forum ... and it clears the threads of complaints about him!?
    tommy I've pretty sure its been said through out the the forums, that anything we mods delete is still in the forums.

its just you can't see it.

only ZERO, JigSaw and the other clan members can.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

Yes. Everything that gets deleted or edited or whenever a moderator uses their powers, it is seen by myself, jig, and zero. So we will be monitoring abuse and such.
    -MBP

4. Default

A ok !

5. Default

I doubt I'll even have to lift a finger with ITB and Rapedollars moderating.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

my interwebz access just dropped to almost nothing while im in the transition phase to getting back to the states so you are gonna have to pick up my slack james...

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    my interwebz access just dropped to almost nothing while im in the transition phase to getting back to the states so you are gonna have to pick up my slack james...
    That's alright, I've managed several forums over the years. Good luck with getting back to the states and what not.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I doubt I'll even have to lift a finger with ITB and Rapedollars moderating.
    Well they need to be unbiased with the moderating and so far that is not the case.

If one person is going to have their posts removed for insulting others then everyone should have their posts removed for insulting others.

Actually the post itself should be edited, not completely removed. I think it is ridiculous to completely erase posts unless the entire post in inflammatory.

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Well they need to be unbiased with the moderating and so far that is not the case.

If one person is going to have their posts removed for insulting others then everyone should have their posts removed for insulting others.

Actually the post itself should be edited, not completely removed. I think it is ridiculous to completely erase posts unless the entire post in inflammatory.
    +5.

but it ain't gonna happen.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post

rapedollar$ and I haven't insulted anyone.

we take care of what we see.

if autumn hadn't created such a big deal out of being asked to remove "moron" from her sig, than we could have just dealt with it and moved on to other people.

but no she insist that we sit here and baby sit her.

unless you can prove since rapedollar$ or I have insulted anyone since we've become clan members please post them.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-