Thread: Mod power!

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    that's what I thought.
    Sure it is.

Doesn't take much for you does it?

xDD!!!
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

Toasties/bumpkin is a bitch.
    Last edited by XxMastagunzxX; 01-08-2010 at 10:15 PM.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    Toasties/bumpkin is a bitch.
    dude you don't have to state what we all know already.

did you here what she did??

about a finger??

I'll tell you in the IBIS section.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

4. Default

I think its going to end badly this story that clan members can moderated the forum

Quote Originally Posted by -=Toy=-=Québec=-FR View Post
    I think its going to end badly this story that clan members can moderated the forum

It will.

But this post is going to get deleted anyways.

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

- Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

If you ever know when to shut the fuck up then now is the time.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    If you ever know when to shut the fuck up then now is the time.
    How can I shut up when I'm typing?

I'm quite quiet atm, aside from me singing off and on.

(delete and be banned)

- Albert Einstein

- Proverb

- Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

-Dennis Waitley

Christ is this still going on ?? Unless one of you 3 are specicifally mentiong each other in a post, why not leave each other alone?

9. Default

I know I'm a little late on the subject, but my reasoning is taking me wondrous places.

Before I start, Inthebutt, you are a constant source of hilarity for me and I like you.

I have no ill will towards Autumn, nor do I give a shit about her. Either way, I think it's unjust to ask her to remove the word moron from her sig. If it hadn't of been directed towards a clan member and on the flip side was an insult thrown at someone you hated would you care as much?

I understand being pissed about her throwing a hissy fit. There is nothing I hate more than a whining baby who just got trolled hard (unless I'm the cause of it, then it's hilarious.).

The only reason I find it to be "unjust" is I've seen more hatred thrown at people on these forums than on the World of Warcraft realm forums. That's some serious fucking bsns.

She says moron and I call Getcha a dumb slut. I'm still standing. Not to say "punish me!" but how is that fair?

Let's all just sling insults towards each other. I love this forum because of that. I'd rather have the freedom to call someone a puss-infested cunt than watch these forums get boring.

If she spams, I get deleting (because lord knows she's guilty as all hell of that), if she's throwing a dumb ass fit, go for it, but calling someone else a moron? I've said way worse. I've seen almost every clan member say way worse. Fuck it, nothing I say matters worth a damn and I don't give a fuck anyway.

Edit: On another note: Clan memebers can insult non-clan memebers and aren't moderated, yet vice-versa is not tolerated? (Yeah, yeah, I know, it's the rules, I get it yadda yadda.)
    Last edited by Scrubbleboo; 01-11-2010 at 04:19 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

10. Default

Scrubble, you're a puss infested cunt. I BEAT YOU SUCKAH!

Last edited by loka; 01-11-2010 at 01:16 PM.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me