Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Suggestion for WC Mod

1. Default Suggestion for WC Mod

There are a couple races that are very OP on this server and there is not many high enough to use those races. I was wondering if we could implement a rule that if you have over a 5-1 kill death ratio with over 20 kills that you need to change your race? I have asked a couple times what players thought about it in game and few of them have objected to this (not naming any names, and they were mainly the ones who abuse the races).
    Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push em down the stairs.

2. Default

That's the main reason I never can have fun on WCS, it's all people with extremely overpowered races and they sit there for hours at a time dominating the game.

3. Default

Lol you should both stop being noobs. if you really want I can get on any race of your choosing and take out any race of your choosing.. it's not hard. also there's shadow hunter which pwwns all the high lvl classes and is able 2 be used at a low lvl.

we can't implement a rule that makes ppl who are good at the game and the class they're playing have 2 change just cause there doing good lol, that's silly. look at layven, he doesn't play much anymore, but when he does you can give him any race, and he can belt out a 40-5 score.

if you cant kill ppl on WCS, then that's a personal problem, not a server problem.

the only class that's really strong, more so then the rest is eva.. and eva is rarley even used, and it's ultimate doesn't work.

learn the races and what they do, then figure out the best way 2 counter what your up against.

some of the best ppl on the server use undead more then anything, and that's 1 of the starting classes.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

I gotta agree with Maynard.
    This game seems really intimidating at first but after an hour or so its not hard to take down someone playing a higher level race.
    I think the fact that you can buy xp even if your not getting kills helps balance things out.

Everyrace has an abalitiy that makes you wanna scream bullshit if you use it right...
    Speed, Invisible, teleport, ward, summon, molecules bubble.... on and on and on.... but without powers its not WCS its Pub.

Whyt was in the other day playing with like a level 6 undead and was up 20/4. He did it with skills not powers... Just stick with it and learn what works best for your style.

5. Default

Maynard I'd like you to kill a vagabond with a necklace of immunity some time.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Maynard I'd like you to kill a vagabond with a necklace of immunity some time.
    no problem, it's called eye ra. summon the vega directly on top of you, and BAM.

/bow

anything else I can do for ya?

and don't act like its hard 2 kill vegabonds they're beyond easy 2 kill lol. the ONLY time they have a 1 up on ppl is when they're camping just watching an open area, waiting 2 pick someone off. if they actually come at you, well

1 you can see them on your radar, even when they got invis, they show up on it for like 3 seconds.

2 vega can only teleport 2 where they are directly looking. it's really just a matter of seeing where they were looking, turning around or whatever and just shooting that spot.

3 everytime vega comes in or out of stealth it makes a distinct noise.

combine those 3 things and it's not an issue. I don't even normally switch 2 athena 2 take vegas out cause they're so damn easy 2 begin with Lol. like I said, use your radar, and watch where they were looking and you'll kill them with no problem.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    no problem, it's called eye ra. summon the vega directly on top of you, and BAM.

/bow

anything else I can do for ya?
    Ah yes, because it is going to pick up the vagabond, the vagabond won't find you before this happens, and it won't teleport away as you summon it.

Eye ra's ultimate isn't always an easy kill.

and don't act like its hard 2 kill vegabonds they're beyond easy 2 kill lol. the ONLY time they have a 1 up on ppl is when they're camping just watching an open area, waiting 2 pick someone off. if they actually come at you, well

1 you can see them on your radar, even when they got invis, they show up on it for like 3 seconds.
    That's the problem. They show up where they are last seen. For three seconds, and there is a delay when they are within your line of sight.

2 vega can only teleport 2 where they are directly looking. it's really just a matter of seeing where they were looking, turning around or whatever and just shooting that spot.
    Not as easy as you make it. The exact location is never easy to spot considering they could hit the ground and stop or stop in mid air.

3 everytime vega comes in or out of stealth it makes a distinct noise.
    And? If I already know they are in the vicinity that isn't any help to me.

combine those 3 things and it's not an issue. I don't even normally switch 2 athena 2 take vegas out cause they're so damn easy 2 begin with Lol. like I said, use your radar, and watch where they were looking and you'll kill them with no problem.
    I'd love to see that considering multiple regulars were preoccupied with one who had a 70-10 KDR going.

8. Default

Lol I don't care if it trys and teleports away, I always do it in smaller rooms so spidermans and vegas can't take off on me. eya ra pretty much always is an easy kill unless you summon a shadow hunter.

everything I said in there is the keys 2 taken them out, and yes it is as easy as I make it sound, you just need 2 practice more

if there was multiple regulars and they couldn't take out an vega then that's funny. also sad cause I can't play very much right now...

ill kill a vega with a human if you want, or any race, it's not hard. just cause you find it hard and other ppl who arn't very skilled at CSS(not you) in general, doesn't mean it needs 2 be nerfed or is out of line.

as I said originally, get better at the game. vegas can't even shoot when in stealth lol, and if you hit them once the blood stain shows even when they're stealthed they're beyond easy. if you have a hard time dealing with them, then either practice or pick a race that will pwwn them easy.
    Last edited by maynard; 01-05-2010 at 11:23 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

First off, Eye Ra + Necklace = lol. Paying attention if you're summing a shadow hunter so you can buy immunity, better.

Mainly, the best way I have found to kill Vagabonds is simply, buy a necklace, stay out of the wide open areas... AKA: how you deal with snipers in general.

Also, you say them having necklace like it's only a good thing for them. Vaga + necklace = huntable. Any character with an activating ultimate is now a Vaga radar. And if they choose to buy a necklace themselves when they see they no longer can activate(well other than crazy ulti ranged Athena), they are located and stuck.

Mainly, know your enemy, learn to counter what they have however you can. And when in doubt, as Maynard said, Shadow hunter counters almost everything. So does Necklace.

Oh, and to be thorough, I hate vagabonds, and wouldn't shed a single tear if they disappeared, but that's because of other reasons, not because they are hard to kill or OP.

10. Default

Hey I'm not trying to start a war or nothing I'm just merely suggesting this cause I know that is why we get a lot of new players and then they bounce right away. Also I will be adding about 15 races for suggestions and if zero decides to put those in we will have a lot more races to choose from.
    Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push em down the stairs.