Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fake Dennises

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Did they have BAWSTON accents?
    BTW Christmas, it's BaHston, where I pahhhk my cahh :P
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

2. Default

I think its kind of funny. If they were all on the same team that would have been epic. Sounds like some guys were just having fun. Unless they were spiteful like mic spamming and team killing, I don't think they should be perma banned.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    I think its kind of funny. If they were all on the same team that would have been epic. Sounds like some guys were just having fun. Unless they were spiteful like mic spamming and team killing, I don't think they should be perma banned.
    Yup, you're right. These infractions are not listed in the perma ban section; they are listed in the max 7 day area.

V11

A
    a
    b
    c

XI

However,

V.2.B.c - violations ARE perma ban supported

1) Violation of the following can result in perma ban without a demo. As long as there is substantial witnesses and physical log evidence
    and there were plenty there for that.

I've more than earned my stripes in this world and I think that I have done a good job here thus far. When people have blatant disregard for authority, disrespect the provider of their host, and perpetuate disruption and antagonize the people/person that's trying to help the members, etc. then they need to suffer the consequences set forth by the written mandates that protect the place that they are guests.

If I seem to be misinterpreting what the rules and regs are, then please feel free to point out where I am wrong.
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    If I seem to be misinterpreting what the rules and regs are, then please feel free to point out where I am wrong.
    Keywords "I think." You need to know when to have a good laugh instead of having a dildo with the label "Rules" on it next to your underwear drawer. Rules are all fine and dandy but remember that they can turn you into the biggest asshole if your not careful.

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    This reminds me of the time we were playing GG with &&toasties and like 10 of us changed our name to a variation of &&toasties and she kicked herself lol

Fun times.
    OMG.

I remember!

LMAOOO

We were on Indy jones!

And I kicked...Northrup too!
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Keywords "I think." You need to know when to have a good laugh instead of having a dildo with the label "Rules" on it next to your underwear drawer. Rules are all fine and dandy but remember that they can turn you into the biggest asshole if your not careful.
    + fucking 1!

I couldn't have said it better.

Just my opinion, but I think it's better to be light-hearted and of good cheer on the servers and take everything with a grain of salt.

Ripper and Rezel/Aztec rip me up all the time, I just play along and have a good laugh.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin View Post
    OMG.

I remember!

LMAOOO

We were on Indy jones!

And I kicked...Northrup too!
    Hahahaha, best times Autumn! Lmao!

+ fucking 1!

I couldn't have said it better.

Just my opinion, but I think it's better to be light-hearted and of good cheer on the servers and take everything with a grain of salt.

Ripper and Rezel/Aztec rip me up all the time, I just play along and have a good laugh.
    Don't do that, or you'll end up in my position, and it's not missionary.

D:

Hahahaha, best times Autumn! Lmao!
    IKR!!!!

I miss Bradley!

Played with him like a month or so ago...he was dragged to smuT, no bueno.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley