Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: wcs -> wcs:source

1. Default

dude, i play wcs all the time. and yes, it has quirks. but the lag's not bad at all (much better now that zero fixed a few glitches w/ races), the morning glitches are easily fixed and, quite honestly, kinda fun. and, we're not even sure what's wrong with your video card. basically, it really is fine as is

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    dude, i play wcs all the time. and yes, it has quirks. but the lag's not bad at all (much better now that zero fixed a few glitches w/ races), the morning glitches are easily fixed and, quite honestly, kinda fun. and, we're not even sure what's wrong with your video card. basically, it really is fine as is
    I wouldn't go as far as claiming it's fine as is... there's lotts of things that need 2 be done. but lag I just don't really think is 1 of them. if it's true it will fix all the races and make them work properly then thats the biggest selling point for me... cause theres quite a few races that are fucked and useless.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    Id say roll with the other server. Never hurts to try!

4. Default

i mean, i'm not against it, i just don't want my levels reset. a chance of that happening kills the appeal.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    Id say roll with the other server. Never hurts to try!
    stfu

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Conversion script was finished today. I will now begin getting the data together to start a local test server so I can begin to program the races over. We should be on target for a 60 day release.

7. Default

Even with the source mod if you lose all your levels I have told zero before you can just set a players level to what it was before with SM.
    Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push em down the stairs.

8. Default

yes but doing that for every player and for every race is not something I would have time for...

9. Default

well will we lose them?

i say make several random accounts, and a test server for sm. then moving just those players over. that way,, you can see if it works.

Ok, so the basic training in computer repair is always back up. There shouldn't be a problem if you have the back up. If you loose the data, put it back up on the old server till you can figure out a way to x-fer from one to another, then when you found a way to complete the x-fer, your all set, noone looses levels, and everyone is happy!