Thread: desktops

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default desktops

post pic of your desktop lets see what you guys are starring at all day

here's mine
    Attached Images

2. Default

You can see that there was order and then summer came along and I started filling it with a ton of crap for all the IBIS stuff.

If only you all saw how deep those folders go you would see why I spend such little time on the servers lol
    Attached Images

3. Default

do i win the internets?

ps. booze is the best thing ever...

ever
    Attached Images

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

eh mines kinda messy.........
    Attached Images

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    You can see that there was order and then summer came along and I started filling it with a ton of crap for all the IBIS stuff.

If only you all saw how deep those folders go you would see why I spend such little time on the servers lol
    lol hell yea audacity best mp3 editor ever i like the theme too

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    do i win the internets?

ps. booze is the best thing ever...

ever

yes boobies are awesome lol

Quote Originally Posted by dublin View Post
    eh mines kinda messy.........

yea i agree dubs pretty messy. its all good tho if i do alot of photoshopp'n in a few days mine will look like that from all the edits and clips im gabbing to throw into the mix

6. Default

That is what I use to edit all the gg music, the folder called new folder in the top left of the second screen is the folder that has all of the gg music in it and all of the music that needs to be added edited or the music that was placed in the fail folder and was dropped. Just that folder is 500mb...