Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: So much snow....

1. Default So much snow....

I'll have to get my mom to email me the pictures, but on Christmas eve, WE GOT A BLIZZARDDD!!!

We had 2 inches of snow for Christmas day.

Hasn't snowed like that since I was in elementary school!
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

3. Default

That must have been epic, for us we got more like 5 inches of snow, so being the turd that I am i decided to go for a jog in it. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Curdy View Post
    That must have been epic, for us we got more like 5 inches of snow, so being the turd that I am i decided to go for a jog in it. lol
    hahahaa!

Wow.

I hate the cold, so I didn't go near the snow, but it's pretty to look at...from a warm safe distance.

Roflz.

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

- Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

5. Default

Yea I was in the DR so it is super freezing to me now. GA is supposed to get snow tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Yea I was in the DR so it is super freezing to me now. GA is supposed to get snow tomorrow.
    I'm going to miss Texas and it's awkward warm weather.

D:

Snow + Bumppers = no buenoooo.

(delete and be banned)

- Albert Einstein

- Proverb

- Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

-Dennis Waitley

7. Default

In Ohio it's been snowing solid for about a week. It's getting kind of OLD because there's snow; it stops for maybe 5 hours (long enough for the snow to melt a bit); it freezes into indestructible ice; there are tons of wrecks and accidents on my way to work and it takes me 2 hours to get there when it should only take 30 minutes.

AHH!

On the plus side if I didn't have to go to work, those pictures would be quite purdy.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

8. Default

holy shit those images sizes almost killed my computer!!! DAMN YOU CURDY!!!!

P.S you call that snow? that aint snow thats flour spilled from someones house! In Winnipeg WE have snow

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

9. Default

Pretty.

Build me an igloo and take a picture, will ya?
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 01-06-2010 at 03:03 PM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10. Default

lol funny that James, I did actually try to build an igloo

it failed