Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Get Firefox 3 NOW!!

1. Default

While you are waiting check out the Firefox 3 Video add!

It is attached to this post
    Attached Files

2. Default

It is faster I do agree but now imma have tog et used to it. Hopefully they do get the world record and we helped them!!!!!

I can finally brag to my friends that I helped someone accomplish a world record!!!

3. Default

Ive DL my Firefox3, its awesome

4. Default

It is now up download today! http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/

5. Default

i wonder if this can be classified as 2 world records. 1st being the most software downloads and the 2nd being most people involved on setting a world record

6. Default

I got it, it looks cool. I just need for people to start creating add-ons so i can make it look bad ass and get off this default shit. Thanks zero, i would never have known about FF3 without you posting this from the beginning.
    Last edited by ManBearPig <ibis>; 06-17-2008 at 04:28 PM.
    -MBP

7. Default

awesome, love firefox
    "An Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II flew a show of force and expended flares for emphasis over Salerno after enemy forces attacked a coalition forward base. The arrival of the aircraft prompted an immediate retreat by enemy personnel."

8. Default

one thing i hate.... it cant multitab like IE.... but it does correct my spelling for me so thats cool

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dublin View Post
    one thing i hate.... it cant multitab like IE.... but it does correct my spelling for me so thats cool
    you can multi tab

ctrl+t

10. Default

Half time of the Lakers game, everyone can download Firefox3 and be back to the game without missing anything. So Download it.
    -MBP