Thread: Mgs4

1. Default Mgs4

Got a 10 on Gamespot (http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/adventur...result;title;0), talked to a buddy who said it was really fun, anyone here got a ps3?
    "An Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II flew a show of force and expended flares for emphasis over Salerno after enemy forces attacked a coalition forward base. The arrival of the aircraft prompted an immediate retreat by enemy personnel."

2. Default

No cuz they are overpriced pieces of crap that gets pawned by the 360 and uber pawned by PC.
    -MBP

3. Default

I know that, I have a 360 (which is even more a piece of crap in my experience, had to send it in 5 times for repairs, bad luck I suppose), but I know alot of people buy all the systems because they have too much money lol.
    "An Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II flew a show of force and expended flares for emphasis over Salerno after enemy forces attacked a coalition forward base. The arrival of the aircraft prompted an immediate retreat by enemy personnel."

4. Default

pc only for me, if a game is console only ill just play it at a friends house or something

5. Default

If i could sell all my old systems for the price i payed for them or even 50 less than i would and buy new computer parts. I never play them and they just collect dust. Ever since i got a nice computer i do nothing other than computer gaming.
    -MBP

6. Default

the only console i own...well its not even mine its my g/f, is a SNES i get down on starfox and mario every now and then

7. Default

waiting for Far crY 2 Nows thats gonna be a great game.

8. Default

My last game console was a Sega Genesis. Altered Beast was the shit. I've had a PC since 1999. Yes it was a dell. The case of the dell at that time was white unlike the black ones they sell nowadays.