Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The General Discussion thread of Discussion things

1. Default

WALTER LOG INTO ZMOD OR GunGAMNE Please!
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    WALTER LOG INTO ZMOD OR GunGAMNE Please!
    I'm at my family's place for the night, no CS:S on this computer. I need to go to bed. Cya.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    I'm at my family's place for the night, no CS:S on this computer. I need to go to bed. Cya.
    Oh well then the marriage is OFF sir.

Goodnight,.

4. Default

You are cracking down simply because you have new powers. This is my belief.
    We were given these "powers" because It was Zero's wish that MBP have some help moderating these forums. If we werent supposed to use them MBP would still be the only forum moderator.

I love this community and these servers... and in there it is the players wishes that should be followed. That being said this is still IBIS and IBIS is the property of Zero and Jigsaw not the masses and it is their wishes I will follow above everyone else. If they want the spam and flaming from autumn (for example) to be stopped it is my duty as a member of IBIS to enforce it (regardless of how you or a few others may feel). This thread has continued an argument that ITB already closed till Zero could read and yet we still allow you to post your comments... so don't treat us like we are being Nazi police on everyone. Im done arguing this with you... but hope you underand what Im trying to say...
    Last edited by Vladninja; 01-07-2010 at 03:36 AM.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    We were given these "powers" because It was Zero's wish that MBP have some help moderating these forums. If we werent supposed to use them MBP would still be the only forum moderator.

I love this community and these servers... and in there it is the players wishes that should be followed. That being said this is still IBIS and IBIS is the property of Zero and Jigsaw not the masses and it is their wishes I will follow above everyone else. If they want the spam and flaming from autumn (for example) to be stopped it is my duty as a member of IBIS to enforce it (regardless of how you or a few others may feel). This thread has continued an argument that ITB already closed till Zero could read and yet we still allow you to post your comments... so don't treat us like we are being Nazi police on everyone. Im done arguing this with you... but hope you underand what Im trying to say...
    I do understand where inthebutt and yourself are coming from. However, I (and several others) disagree with you in the case that morons is a word that validates a complete censoring. On these forums I can point you towards SEVERAL posts by several members which would warrant much more censorship than this.

My point is that the reason behind the initial censorship is idiotic. The entire point behind this thread (or at least the beginning of this thread) is that the reason why the previous thread was closed was silly. New moderators and new admins share at least one thing: they believe their opinion is held by the masses. This is not the case.

6. Default

I do understand where inthebutt and yourself are coming from. However, I (and several others) disagree with you in the case that morons is a word that validates a complete censoring. On these forums I can point you towards SEVERAL posts by several members which would warrant much more censorship than this.

My point is that the reason behind the initial censorship is idiotic. The entire point behind this thread (or at least the beginning of this thread) is that the reason why the previous thread was closed was silly. New moderators and new admins share at least one thing: they believe their opinion is held by the masses. This is not the case.
    Her censorship began long before the moron thing.... we deleted about 20 posts before this issue even came up for slander, spam, etc.

Added: Not to mention regardless of why it started you dont post 8 threads about one issue you could message Zero about...
    If she had done that and ITB was abusing then yes his powers would probably be taken away... now it just looks like someone starting drama.
    Last edited by Vladninja; 01-07-2010 at 03:45 AM.

7. Default

Please...just go to bed and stop making Zeros job harder....

8. Default

So umm when is this cyber bullying going to end exactly?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin View Post
    When they man up and admit they're wrong.
    Which wont happen cause we arent wrong.

You know what I take that back Autumn if ZERO says what we did is wrong I will write you a formal apology... until then no matter how many members of your fan club you rally Im not gonna claim guilt for doing what I know is right.
    Got it?

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    Which wont happen cause we arent wrong.

You know what I take that back Autumn if ZERO says what we did is wrong I will write you a formal apology... until then no matter how many members of your fan club you rally Im not gonna claim guilt for doing what I know is right.
    Got it?
    you ain't gonna do shit.

Wanna know why?

youre a 2-faced, back stabbing, pathetic ass kissing piece of shit.

You SAY you're going to do something, but you never do it, but I've heard that before.

Just ask Christmas.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley