Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The General Discussion thread of Discussion things

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin View Post
    you ain't gonna do shit.

Wanna know why?

youre a 2-faced, back stabbing, pathetic ass kissing piece of shit.

You SAY you're going to do something, but you never do it, but I've heard that before.

Just ask Christmas.
    you need to show clan members respect.

if vlad needs to post something else he can reopen it.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

2. Default

I have PM'd Zero about all this.

And the secondary reason behind this thread is still valid.

It's pretty random and does fit the whole randomness factor of the discussion sub forum.

Anyways -- I do understand where you're coming from. And I'd be lying if I said that there was no drama intended in this particular thread. It was meant to raise a bit of awareness of what is happening.

And to say I'm a fan of Autumn is a bit misplaced. I've placed as much blame on her as I have on any mod.

This is an equal-opportunity blame issue. Personally, I'd stop deleting her posts and let her dig her own grave, and I'd stop giving them ammunition to use against you.

This way ZERO can look at what's going on and say "Yup, this is what I'm going to do."
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin View Post
    you ain't gonna do shit.

Wanna know why?

youre a 2-faced, back stabbing, pathetic ass kissing piece of shit.

You SAY you're going to do something, but you never do it, but I've heard that before.

Just ask Christmas.
    Seriously thats what this hate is about OMFG!?! Are you serious? This is about the computer I sent you that you never got cause you got kicked outta your house...
    It wasnt my fault you gave me an address then got kicked out. Wow.... I never thought you were that shallow. Are you really like 14 or somthing?
    You can ask Cujo not only did I tell him about sending it. I gave Pollyanna ( an old ZM regular) a very nice video card...

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    I have PM'd Zero about all this.

And the secondary reason behind this thread is still valid.
    Maybe you should suggest to him to make a permanent thread of spam, where your post count does not increase.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.