Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The General Discussion thread of Discussion things

1. Default The General Discussion thread of Discussion things

This thread is for the general discussion of things that should be discussed in general.

I will start with the following thread:
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    This thread is for the general discussion of things that should be discussed in general.

I fucked your mom.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Lmfao... wtf is this?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fvlzj3tL-vc

^ current song.

and make it 6 shots of rum.

And..

Your arguing about a very small slice of the abuse pie... the problem with your argument is you cant see everything. Autumn posted 8 threads about ITB supposed abuse... No one is on a giant censorship binge we are trying to get one member to act in a way 99% of you guys already act (like a civilized person).

We have been disscussing the problem in private for a while so I dont think Zero will be taking action against anyone trying to protecth his forums. Look at her posts is that really how you want your favorite server represented?

Are her words what you want new mebers reading? Please open your eyes and realize while censorship is a problem that doesnt give anyone the right to say whatever they want. Amrerica believes in the freedom of speech but that doesnt mean you should go out on the street and call a black person a N$@#%R... understand?

We gave an inch and she took a mile ... now we are cracking down.
    You are cracking down simply because you have new powers. This is my belief. I've been talking to two people via PM in order to stop this and have found that it has progressed and has perverted itself beyond the whole "take morons out of your sig and I'll stop" and the whole "stop doing what your doing and I'll be civil" deal into the FUCKING RETARDED REALM OF NO RETURN.

This is the result of the internets:

I love you, Maynard. Thoughts?

4. Default

but wait... whats the topic of discussion?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

I'm pretty sure that was the point of the subforum, considering it is called "general discussion forum".

Hooray for redundancy, I suppose.

6. Default

@OMGBEARS After 12 beers and 6 shots of rum you REALLY shouldn't be posting on the forums.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin View Post
    I fucked your mom.
    you just proved my point again.

if you have nothing nice to say don't say it.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin View Post
    I fucked your mom.
    I may find your point offensive but I appreciate your input.

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    but wait... whats the topic of discussion?
    The things that must be discussed, obviously. See post number #4 or something.

9. Default

But you should see that you are in the wrong, too.

It does take two to be wrong, sometimes.

brb. rum coming up.

EDIT -- you were in the wrong when you started creating additional threads (I know I'm a hypocrite or something, but stfu).

Just chill and we'll all be A HAPPY FAMILY AGAIN ENJOY YOUR MASHED POTATOES.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcSlfwxVMTE

10. Default

brb. rum coming up.
    Nice!

bumpkin you should just log off... there's nothing you can accomplish on here tonight. regardless of respecting ITB, he's in control now, and is a IBIS member. take your claim or beef up with zero and let him do what he does best... deal with every 1's bs =)

Maynard - The WCS Guy