Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Bumpkin

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    He's not the only one disrespecting other players in the community, yet he's the only called out?
    +1

Half of this thread is bashing Autumn. Regardless of how she is in game or what rules she has broken, this thread could of easily been closed and the conversation kept within PMs between clan members/ZERO and Autumn.
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

2. Default

Sometimes, for people to figure out that, HEY i need to stop you have to be harsh... I am not taking sides, but this drama that has been dramatically increasing lately is getting out of hand.. This includes the Obsessive amount of flaming in every topic.

Also, removing posts, When I worked for a forum, we had 45,000 Registered members, and we didnt usually ever remove posts, even tho we had thousands of posts a day. I Think that its better than to just delete it, but Edit and remove there text and put -Post Removed due to <reason> -<name>

Doesn't this seem like a better solution?

Rezel<ibis>: i'll make a self reliant artificial intelligence to deal with admins... I'll call it maynard 1.0 a exact replica of his personality to kick the shit out of bad admins..
    maynard<ibis>: an army of AI maynards.... this pleases me.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    He's not the only one disrespecting other players in the community, yet he's the only called out?
    I call it as I see it OMGBEARS.

I can't read every single post in this forum.

if you see someone else disrespecting someone, report it.

don't wait for a MOD to find it.

closed to avoid more flaming.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-