Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Bumpkin

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    My folks raised me well. And I've had my share of backhands and belt strappings.
    Lol fuckin eh man, I hear ya on that 1.

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    you failed.

quit being jealous

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

My family raised me fairly well. I got out of line? They would smack me, when I acted like a spoiled brat? Oh, there's the belt for that. Never got excessive, but nowadays, real child raising is a sham. They teach your kids, and your younger siblings that if they lay a finger on you, even to show you a better way, that's it's considered child abuse.

Fucking liberal sacks of shit. :/

Marlon Brando is win, though.

3. Default

You guys really get off topic quick don't you?..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    ZERO's post to Autumn should of been the end of the thread. He stated what needed to be stated and it should of been closed.

As for getting off topic...as long as people aren't flaming each other constantly while being off topic I don't see an issue with it. Our forums are a huge source of entertainment for a lot of our community so...as long as it's not bad/flaming/abusive...I think it's pretty cool.

Anyway...just my opinion.
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

5. Default

You're trying? That's why you went on a childish tantrum and started cursing me out the other night, calling me a fucking asshole and telling me to get off the rag you "moron," and screaming like a little spoiled brat.

"I'm trying." That's good for a laugh.

You need a good backhand across the face.

Keep 2-facing people, I'm sure you'll go far in life.
    Walter, you hit it right on the button. Good call !

6. Default

You're trying? That's why you went on a childish tantrum and started cursing me out the other night, calling me a fucking asshole and telling me to get off the rag you "moron," and screaming like a little spoiled brat.

"I'm trying." That's good for a laugh.

You need a good backhand across the face.

Keep 2-facing people, I'm sure you'll go far in life.
    You know you can make your point quite clear without these kind of comments.

Autumn: You need to stop acting so defensive. Man up when you make a mistake as admin and make sure you know who is doing what so you don't do something that you did last night.

And yes, you did make the wrong decision in that instance.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post

you just noticed that james?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    you failed.
    acolyte, you need to stop disrespecting other players in the community.

your negativity currently is not a good thing.

fix it.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    acolyte, you need to stop disrespecting other players in the community.

your negativity currently is not a good thing.

fix it.
    He's not the only one disrespecting other players in the community, yet he's the only called out?
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    He's not the only one disrespecting other players in the community, yet he's the only called out?
    Completely agree. There are 2 new clan members who's negativity is very very childish at times. Everyone is gonna throw out some negativity here and there... its just how far you let it go until it becomes a problem.

I'd like to see how some of these people here actually act towards the general public. I bet it isn't even close to the way they present themselves here. What a lack of self respect some of you must have.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones