Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My map zm_euronews

1. Default My map zm_euronews

HEY ZERO whenever u get the chance i want to put my map on your zombie mod server zm_euronews i made it especially for this server with the help of abandoned. i been playing for really really long time on zm ibis server and wanted you to put my map thanks a lot! i have you added on steam if you want to contact me thanks!
    Regards,
    Euronews
    http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/122232
    there you go james hope it helps zero .
    Last edited by euronews ת/ύ; 01-08-2010 at 07:04 PM.

2. Default

Upload it to www.fpsbanana.com and then post the link so we can take a look at it. Or you could ask Raging to upload it to his account, since he has one made already. He can credit you as the map maker.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

Looks awesome.

4. Default

Still not up on the admin menu

5. Default

This map has been added to the server

6. Default

Its going to be fun playing that! Any little secrets you wish to share with us?

7. Default

The map is up now, and the problems with noblock and the physics have been fixed to my knowledge. Thanks for the map Euro, hope to see more from you.

I would really like to see some tropical barricade map made. I'm sure Kavinsky would too.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

James what do you mean by a "tropical barricade map" can you be a lil more specific ty . ill try workin on it if possible.

9. Default

I'm pretty sure there is a tropical barricade map, topical_panic.

It lags like a bitch though -- too many decals.

10. Default

Tropical like.. Beach strike, island escape, and some other things.. You know.. Open, sunny, pleasing to the eye.. Not implying that you're royally f***ed.. The usual tropical stuff..

Or how about this.. A jungle island with tree houses and wooden forts and such. I can see it now, the main barricading object would be squad boxes.. Unless some vending machines somehow washed up on the shores..