Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Waleezy banning people and admins.

Alfa' a douche and deserved to be banned but not Holy. <3 Holy.

Oh and Waleezy's crazy, he suffers from psychosis, his medication is pretty good about keeping it in check and he actually is pretty normal when he's on it but if he hasn't and especially if he's drinking, well that's when news starts popping up about people being burned in trash bins in Miami.

2. Default

Waleezy is a terrible admin. Since the beginning that he got it he was a major dickhead. To avoid that I stopped playing ZM. Being intoxicated is not an excuse to have a dildo in your ass and act like an asshole with powers. You can have fun every now and then, but honestly if you think he's doing it out of intoxication then you're gullible to believe that.

I always get complaints about him. He abuses HLS too much or takes something micro into something huge and bans people or thinks the rules apply to everyone except himself.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Waleezy is a terrible admin. Since the beginning that he got it he was a major dickhead. To avoid that I stopped playing ZM. Being intoxicated is not an excuse to have a dildo in your ass and act like an asshole with powers. You can have fun every now and then, but honestly if you think he's doing it out of intoxication then you're gullible to believe that.

I always get complaints about him. He abuses HLS too much or takes something micro into something huge and bans people or thinks the rules apply to everyone except himself.
    she pretty much has it on the money.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

4. Default

perma ban powers removed for 30 days.

5. Angry

hey Ripper Go fuck ya self!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa View Post
    easy there you two.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa View Post
    Gladly, it means I at least won't have to fake my orgasms like I do when I'm fucking you!

8. Default

Gladly, it means I at least won't have to fake my orgasms like I do when I'm fucking you!
    you have sex with other males?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    it's what all the cool ppl do.

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    I sure do but if you'd like to lift up that little dress of yours I'd be more than happy to take that vagina of yours for a little test run.

And who's deleting Autumn's posts now?