Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Waleezy banning people and admins.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post
    I sure do but if you'd like to lift up that little dress of yours I'd be more than happy to take that vagina of yours for a little test run.

And who's deleting Autumn's posts now?
    I am.

Then why don't you just tell her you still have feelings for her? You andITB keep messing with her which screams " I love her but I'm not sure how to express these feelings." , just tell her how you feel Christmas, maybe she loves you too. Go for it Jizztmas.

I believe in you.

Then why don't you just tell her you still have feelings for her? You and ITB and mastagunz*** keep messing with her which screams " I love her but I'm not sure how to express these feelings." , just tell her how you feel Christmas, maybe she loves you too. Go for it Jizztmas.

I believe in you.

Fixed.

xDD

BTW:

Those thoughts are just creepy.

GETCHA had a picture of him...
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

4. Default

I sure do but if you'd like to lift up that little dress of yours I'd be more than happy to take that vagina of yours for a little test run.

And who's deleting Autumn's posts now?
    when someone decides to type a bunch of random letters in a post, that is spam.

a MOD will delete it.

doesn't matter who it is.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post

a MOD will delete it.

It isn't spam if there is content in it.

If it was a post with ONLY random letters, then yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post

a MOD will delete it.

Even when it's me conversing with someone?

You need to know what true spam is...

:\
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

7. Default

Stop posting spam in abuse threads. Please reserve posts to the subject matter in important areas like this.

No one knows what you're talking about Zero, you're in the wrong thread. Oh and we still haven't seen CSK 4 Corners on the admin map list.

9. Default

The way I see it, after talking with Wallie, Holy apparently may have been asking to get banned, in a sense. But Wallie still shouldn't have banned Holy. This thread is pretty much resolved.

*Closed*

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.