Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New - well to the forums.

1. Default New - well to the forums.

Most of you know me as Andrew_Pavlik. I mostly play zombiemod.

While I have been playing on your server on and off for some time now I figured I'd venture over to the forums.

Most of you might not know me since I don't spam the talk button with annoying sayings or songs and I'm not 12. And usually I am in a vent server with my WoW guild.

So yea, I also play WoW and I am the GM of my guild and since most people in that game can't tie their own shoes I don't like to be to far, however if this community has a vent I would love join sometime while playing.

And thats about it since I know most of you could careless, I just wanted to say hi.
    These are the words you wish you wrote down.

Welcome to the forums!

The vent IP is 64.34.177.96 and the port number is 3426
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by IamHeavenxsent View Post
    Most of you know me as Andrew_Pavlik. I mostly play zombiemod.

While I have been playing on your server on and off for some time now I figured I'd venture over to the forums.

Most of you might not know me since I don't spam the talk button with annoying sayings or songs and I'm not 12. And usually I am in a vent server with my WoW guild.

So yea, I also play WoW and I am the GM of my guild and since most people in that game can't tie their own shoes I don't like to be to far, however if this community has a vent I would love join sometime while playing.

And thats about it since I know most of you could careless, I just wanted to say hi.
    how many members. ?and whats your gear score? also how far into ulduar are you? and are you doing 10 or 25 man?

whats your guilds vent? I wouldn't mind stopping by sometime and chatting with ya.

and welcome =)
    Last edited by maynard; 01-08-2010 at 02:46 AM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Good to have another fellow ZM player on the forums. Welcome to the IBIS community.

Happy hunting and hope to see you in-game.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Welcome.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    how many members. ?and whats your gear score? also how far into ulduar are you? and are you doing 10 or 25 man?

whats your guilds vent? I wouldn't mind stopping by sometime and chatting with ya.

and welcome =)
    Gear score?! WTF.

Ulduar!? That's so three patches ago!

There's no returning from this.

But really, what server and what's the guild name? Is your guild a progression guild!?!

Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    Gear score?! WTF.

Ulduar!? That's so three patches ago!

There's no returning from this.

But really, what server and what's the guild name? Is your guild a progression guild!?!

Lol.. how do you not know what gear score is? are you kidding? you must have never done pve, or gone that far with it anyway. gear score defines how good your guild is, how well they rank based on all the guilds out there, and on a personal lvl it says how good your gear is, and how well your character class ranks against all other as well.
    Last edited by maynard; 01-08-2010 at 04:24 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

lol gear score? Really? I hate that mod and it's slowly destroying the game, its like people in zombiemod saying "Dude I'm ranked 54, I know what I am doing" lol.

But my main is a Paladin prot/holy both specs have a gear score of 5100ish and my ret score is like... 4800ish.

And no, we don't do Ulduar lol, your better off doing the new 5man ICC dungeons they drop the same lvl loot.

As for progression.... yes/no we are in ICC have 2 10man groups that have cleared 7/12(which is max right now) but our 25man is at suarfang for right now however we raid tonight/tomorrow(fri-sat) so that hopefully should include some kills in the new wing. As for the "no" part we like to pretend we are casual, so we only raid 2 nights a week, don't have crazy attendance policys and because of that we took 2 weeks off at the end of December(because of holidays) so our progression is a little behind because of it. As for our size, we are actually pretty big, we have a lot of non raiding members so we normally have between 20-40 people on almost everynight.

My name in game is "heavenxsent" and the guild is "spirit of excellence" and we are on cenarius(booo PvE server also booo PST.) - also alliance. Our website is soeguild.com and if you are still semi interested drop me a line in game or on here and I'll post some vent info.

The vent IP is 64.34.177.96 and the port number is 3426
    Thanks I'll drop by soon!
    These are the words you wish you wrote down.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Lol.. how do you not know what gear score is? are you kidding? you must have never done pve, or gone that far with it anyway. gear score defines how good your guild is, how well they rank based on all the guilds out there, and on a personal lvl it says how good your gear is, and how well your character class ranks against all other as well.
    You srs? The gearscore mod is the absolute worst piece of shit thing that was ever introduced into wow. Before I quit (like 2 weeks ago) I was in a US top 50 guild, noob! Not done PvE? PFT! I was raiding 5 days a week for 4 hours a night! Before that I was the GM of a top100 US guild for almost a year!

Here's mah armory link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...moon&n=Fribear

Here's mah guilds GuildOx page (the only real ranking site other than wowprogress.com): http://www.guildox.com/go/g.asp?n=Co...=Shadowmoon-US

But yeah. Gearscore blows. It doesn't say anything on the players ability. It's like saying "that guy has a M4A1, he's going to school that guy who only has a glock." then watching the guy with the m4a1 run around and circles as the guy with the glock jumps on his head and skull fucks him.

I hate gearscore.
    Last edited by OMGBEARS; 01-08-2010 at 04:39 PM.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by IamHeavenxsent View Post
    lol gear score? Really? I hate that mod and it's slowly destroying the game, its like people in zombiemod saying "Dude I'm ranked 54, I know what I am doing" lol.

But my main is a Paladin prot/holy both specs have a gear score of 5100ish and my ret score is like... 4800ish.

And no, we don't do Ulduar lol, your better off doing the new 5man ICC dungeons they drop the same lvl loot.

As for progression.... yes/no we are in ICC have 2 10man groups that have cleared 7/12(which is max right now) but our 25man is at suarfang for right now however we raid tonight/tomorrow(fri-sat) so that hopefully should include some kills in the new wing. As for the "no" part we like to pretend we are casual, so we only raid 2 nights a week, don't have crazy attendance policys and because of that we took 2 weeks off at the end of December(because of holidays) so our progression is a little behind because of it. As for our size, we are actually pretty big, we have a lot of non raiding members so we normally have between 20-40 people on almost everynight.

My name in game is "heavenxsent" and the guild is "spirit of excellence" and we are on cenarius(booo PvE server also booo PST.) - also alliance. Our website is soeguild.com and if you are still semi interested drop me a line in game or on here and I'll post some vent info.

Thanks I'll drop by soon!
    http://cenarius-us.warcrafter.net/Heavenxsent

here's my mage
    http://laughingskull-us.warcrafter.net/Wassup

I played from release till about 9 months ago. gear score was not a mod then, guess they made it 1 now, but every 1 always used warcrafter.net

you should hit up 25 man more, the gear you're pulling right now isn't that much better then what I had 9 months ago.

Maynard - The WCS Guy