Name

Clinton, age 24.

In Game Name

Clone <ibis.a>

Weapons of choice

ZM: m249 Para/Duelies m4a1/Sig Sauer
    PUB: m4a1/Deagle ak47/Deagle

Maps

ZM: csk_4corners, Desertfortress, Fidlers_green, BeachStrike, Roy-the-ship, roy_highway, jurassic_park, Atix, bumfight, highschool and many more.

PUB: Dust, Dust2, office, Compound, Militia, inferno.

Reason for App

Well I've been around for about a year and some and decided after consulting some friends and thinking it through and counting how many abuse forums there were against me not to mention the times i have crashed the server. I decided to submit my application because you guys are a great crew to hang with on the net. Zero is patient (again the times i have crashed the server) with me. and You guys always seem to have some sort of advice when I do mess up. I do respect you guys and enjoying laughing to amuse you all and I think the IBIS community can grow to become something bigger then just an internet fad i mean come on they have the IBIS hotel overseas! so that's all i can really say.

Experience

I have been playing FPS's since I was aboot 8 starting with duck hunt for NES and then upgrading to SNES and so on. I started playing CS beta when it was first released in the 2000's and upgraded to what we use now.

I've also played other such as C&C from the SNES version to the computer version's such as red alert, yuri's revenge, Generals, etc. I've also played all the Halo's and GTA's. Bus mostly I'm a computer gamer. I also play DODS and am awesome with a sniper rifle and Killing Floor and other zombie killing games.

Contact Info

x_2001_98 @ yahoo.ca (take out the spaces before and after the @) or just PM me on the forums.

About me

I graduated from high school in 2003 and attended university from 2003 to 2007 studying Criminology and Sociology but never got a BA. I have applied for the RCMP in 2007 and got accepted but I was unable to beat the time for the POPAT (physical Fitness test) So I have been working on my cardio for the last two years and am going to reapply this year and see if I can do it this time. But for now I work as an Investigator for a company based in Winnipeg, MB, Canada. And am also planning another trip over seas this year maybe eastern Europe this time starting in Berlin, Germany and heading south. I have never known the statement "I give up" and probably will never know that statement for as long as I live.

If there is anything else you guys would like to know about me just PM me or MSG me on steam.

Ciao for now

Clinton
    Attached Images

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone