Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Spray Tracer

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    lol, anyone who takes a picture of there penis wearing a santa hat and posts it on the internet, deserves it.

seriously who takes a picture of there penis wearing a santa hat??

this might be something you find on that walmart picture site lol.
    Uhh.. it was hypothetical.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    Uhh.. it was hypothetical.
    I was just saying.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

So do you want to see a neat picture of a striped cardigan and a Santa hat?
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

4. Default

ok, getting back on topic, that's a great idea. most servers i play on (non-ibis) have that kind of mod.

5. Default

No, that is silly considering I have a nude spray of 2 girls. So do many other regs on the server. We have enough admins that are on in rotation that if a player or regular sees something inappropriate, they can alert them. Problem with the mani plug in is it's flakey in the sense of only identifying 1 persons spray in the area. This plug in lets you see even ones that are sprayed on top of each other

The spam feature in console and chat is to not flood and crash the server. That is totally different and understandable why that's in place.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    nothing is impossible omgbears, nothing.
    alright, shit me a brick of gold then. or show me a money tree

I do like lokas idea. but agree with omg on the I don't think it's possible 2 make a program that knows if a picture is appropriate or not
    Last edited by maynard; 01-08-2010 at 08:58 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Great Idea, I remember one day there was a spray of some like 12 year old girl getting raped and no one knew whose fucking spray it was . And the bastard kept spraying it!

And a program to distinguish appropriate and inappropriate? no, not going to work out well.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

8. Default

guys, i'm pretty sure the appopriate/inappopriate thing was a joke.

9. Default

i agree with this idea. i think iv seen this on HL2:dm then again i might be wrong.. but i have seen this XD
    you can only imagine what 1 person can do..

10. Default

Okay, obviously we're not going to have a mod that automatically identifies an inappropriate spray and kicks, but we DO need better tracking.