Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Spray Tracer

1. Default Spray Tracer

I'd like to suggest that all 4 servers get a spray tracer that is separate to the mani plug in. The tracer can actually trace sprays even if they have been sprayed on top of simply by aiming it with your cross hair. I've played on a few mini game servers that have this plug in implemented, and it easily gets rid of people who want to spray inappropriate sprays on the server. Everyone can see who sprays what so it actually helps the admin if someone sees a spray that is inappropriate.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

2. Default

+1 to Loka's idea.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

+1 as well.

At least on ZMod, there have been more inappropriate sprays in the last few weeks than I've seen in the last few months. Half the time if I'm staring right at it with my cross hairs over it and use the Mani plugin it can't even find it. Other times it points off in a different direction.

+1+1+1+1
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    +1 as well.

At least on ZMod, there have been more inappropriate sprays in the last few weeks than I've seen in the last few months. Half the time if I'm staring right at it with my cross hairs over it and use the Mani plugin it can't even find it. Other times it points off in a different direction.

+1+1+1+1
    what we need is some type of mod on all 4 servers that automatically kicks for inappropriate sprays.

just like the mod we have on the servers for spamming timeleft. it automatically kicks but in this case bans as well.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    what we need is some type of mod on all 4 servers that automatically kicks for inappropriate sprays.

just like the mod we have on the servers for spamming timeleft. it automatically kicks but in this case bans as well.
    Developing a mod to recognize a penis in a spray is pretty much impossible methinks.

Even if you could develop a mod to recognize color patterns in sprays, the next thing you know I'll use my spray and a mod will identify the baby's arm in my profile as a penis and BAM! I'm gone.

6. Default

Developing a mod to recognize a penis in a spray is pretty much impossible methinks.

Even if you could develop a mod to recognize color patterns in sprays, the next thing you know I'll use my spray and a mod will identify the baby's arm in my profile as a penis and BAM! I'm gone.
    nothing is impossible omgbears, nothing.

why would you have a baby in your spray in the first place??

7. Default

nothing is impossible omgbears, nothing.

why would you have a baby in your spray in the first place??
    It's being eaten by the bear.

It's my avatar photo.

8. Default

It's being eaten by the bear.

It's my avatar photo.
    unless penis's have become multi-colored since the last time I checked mine, you got nothing to worry about. I'm sure that mod will only pick up single color images like a skin color.

9. Default

unless penis's have become multi-colored since the last time I checked mine, you got nothing to worry about. I'm sure that mod will only pick up single color images like a skin color.
    This is completely hypothetical, but say someone took a picture of their penis in a striped cardigan with a little Santa cap?

Completely hypothetical.

10. Default

This is completely hypothetical, but say someone took a picture of their penis in a striped cardigan with a little Santa cap?

Completely hypothetical.
    lol, anyone who takes a picture of there penis wearing a santa hat and posts it on the internet, deserves it.

seriously who takes a picture of there penis wearing a santa hat??

this might be something you find on that walmart picture site lol.