Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: for everyone who questions the way I admin in server

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Why not?

Clan members aren't infallible.
    +1, no disrespect intended but NO ONE is infallible. something we have to live with.

Whilst I understand that rules can be bypassed, it shouldn't be done unless some circumstance have been met. Like Zero said in that quote

What the hell is the points of having rules laid out if a mod like you just ignores them? That would just frustrate everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    Clan members shouldn't be questioned. End of that discussion.
    with statements like this why even have rules?

3. Default

I don't agree that we shouldn't be questioned. We aren't perfect. IBIS just doesn't tolerate people who attempt to undermine us in any way, shape, or form.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    I don't agree that we shouldn't be questioned. We aren't perfect. IBIS just doesn't tolerate people who attempt to undermine us in any way, shape, or form.
    Being undermined and being questioned are two separate things.
    one shouldn't happen and the other should.
    ITB needs to learn that, it truly bothers me how many of his posts since becoming a mod insinuates that he is perfect and therefore should not be questioned.

I have been a mod in much larger games, and I never once gave one indication that I was above them.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Being undermined and being questioned are two separate things.
    one shouldn't happen and the other should.
    ITB needs to learn that, it truly bothers me how many of his posts since becoming a mod insinuates that he is perfect and therefore should not be questioned.

I have been a mod in much larger games, and I never once gave one indication that I was above them.
    ITB just doesn't tolerate bs from anyone who attempts to disrespect IBIS. He has proven his dedication and loyalty to IBIS. People will come and go. We will be here as long as IBIS lives.

6. Default

The general idea is that if you abuse your base you will lose your base.

The community is the clans base. Without that community, the clan will die off. Don't abuse the community by placing yourself above critique.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

7. Default

If you've been here in the past. You would know that there will be always someone who acts like a jackass disrespecting us and handing out dry threats to IBIS.
    The base is the community, but we don't tolerate jackasses.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    If you've been here in the past. You would know that there will be always someone who acts like a jackass disrespecting us and handing out dry threats to IBIS.
    The base is the community, but we don't tolerate jackasses.
    Why is Turtles still here from time to time then?

Then again, we didn't have Moderator powers back then..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

because turtles fucking owns
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    because turtles fucking owns
    Turtles is immature, unoriginal (Omg James kiss me pweeze and look at my spray), and annoying.

Seen worse, though.